BBCi 12444V

ax197

Reaction score
Hi to all,

I live in Athens and I can easily receive the Astra 2B signals with my 1.2m dish. Two months ago I "added" the 12444 frequency and it came up with the BBC radio 2 & 4 as well as with 7 more channels after the names DRV-STR 0 to 6.

I read somewhere in the forum that through these channels you can receive the interactive content of the BBC channels, however so far I have received nothing. Every time I switch to them I see nothing rather than a blue screen while the EPG informs me that no programme is available

Do I have to press the red button to get access to the interactive menu ? Or am I just too unlucky !

Many thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Delete them and rescan them - they are active 24/7 with barker test loops, although they may not be visible to Sky Digiboxes unless they are actually transmitting programming.

ax197

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Analoguesat for your prompt and accurate reply to my message.

I will delete the existing "added" channels and rescan the frequency in question as per your instructions.

Furthernore do you know to tell me whether BBC uses its interactive services to broadcast tennis from Wimbledon. Have you checked yourself these "special channels" to see whether relevant content is being broadcasted ?.

Thanks again Analoguesat