Beginner

Rohkis

Reaction score
hello people

I am new with satellite business.

I have an standard Echostar receiver, I have bought Funcard 6,7 with Matrix ReloadedCam and Infinity USB

I have tried to program my Funcard several times with hexfiles and intprom and exprom files, but when I put it in my receiver with the Matrix reloaded cam nothing happens.

Actually I do not really know what do exactly, I have visited a lot of sites and believe i have also read a lot. But i dont understand the story very much.

For example, if I want to watch Canal+ Sport France on Astra, which files do i have to put on the funcard.

Can anyone clear this for me

God bless all

Singh

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'm afraid that there is very little that you can watch at the moment, a few Austrian channels on 19.2E and some Absat and a little TPS on 13 East. You may well be doing everything right, just the providers messing things up for you.

Rohkis

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply mate.

Well

I thought let me buy a matrix reloaded cam a funcard and infinityusb, because I could watch some extra football.

I read on forums about the above products and I thought that it could mean something big for me. maybe I could watch some pay-channels, i am only interested in footy.

But now 1 1/2 weeks later, I bought the above stuff a week ago, i think I misunderstood the whole thing. I have not had any pleasures from the above stuff that I bought. It si quite boring.

I hope it will become better.

Enjoy life

SIngh

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What is your dish setup Singh?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You may find a little more on 13E or perhaps 30W, they are probably the best option with your existing equipment.

Rohkis

Reaction score
hello

i have the followig things

-Echostar dsb 880 2c1
-matrixreloadedcam
-funcard 7
-goldcard
-Infiity USB

I would like to have Polsat sport.

What should I do to get that channel

Thanks