Best Catchup System

DishDick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gran Canaria
Hi,

Looking for the best system for UKTV. I am very fussy so looking for something good after playing with Ipads (latest models) with both ATV connection and the new lightning to HDMI adapter. Picture movement far from smooth and grainy with digital artifacts. But get all channels and XBMC (jailbroken).

Tried Android TV box, when it worked picture was very good, far better than apple. Very hard to use and unable to find a decent VPN for it.

So I want a box that I can setup with a decent VPN, get all the channels, with a very good picture and want it to be solid state, so no disk drive noises or fans. Easy to use for SWMBO. Any ideas?

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
The only thing that fits your needs as far as I know would be sky+hd box and sub dick ?

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
I suspect he's anticipating the further decline of reliable UK TV viewing by Satellite in the Canaries .................

FRINGE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
laminas 2.7 offset
laminas feed horn
Invacom quad LNB
Humax foxsat PVR
My Location
Tenerife
I suspect he's anticipating the further decline of reliable UK TV viewing by Satellite in the Canaries .................
Cant think why but guess having a back-up plan is not a bad thing.

A

Archive-8

Atv works fairly well. To get around the geo blocking use 69.197.169.9 for your dns address. Have you tried the fusion addon's?