Pepeyeb
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Eutelsat 5 W B con Gibertini 1.25 m
Astra 28 E con antena de 1.5m
Receptor de satélite Octagon SF 8008 twin. Dreambox Two. Vu+ Duo 4K SE
- My Location
- Toledo (España)
Good morning to everybody
I live in the center of Spain (outside the main beam of this satellite) and I have a 1.5 m antenna. I use an Inverto black ultra LNB.
I would like to know your opinion, because I have read in a forum that this LNB does not work so well on this satellite due to "cross polarization".
Thanks.
Sorry for the google translator.
I live in the center of Spain (outside the main beam of this satellite) and I have a 1.5 m antenna. I use an Inverto black ultra LNB.
I would like to know your opinion, because I have read in a forum that this LNB does not work so well on this satellite due to "cross polarization".
Thanks.
Sorry for the google translator.

