Best LNB for Astra 28.2ºE

Are they up for sale anywhere? Had a quick search and can't locate any. Would give one a try just to see if there's any difference from the old Ultra..
 
@italy2006 do you understand the language the speaker is talking in? Does the video mention any comparison of signal level, I think I heard 0.5dB? Looking at the feedhorn he puts into the original IBU he may be talking about use on prime focus dishes? :)

I've looked on various Amazon & eBay sites but couldn't see any for sale yet either.
 
for horizontal frequencies the results better than vertical ones. testd on hispasat and eurobird 9.
 
for horizontal frequencies the results better than vertical ones. testd on hispasat and eurobird 9.
Where can you buy it?
In Amazon I have not found it
 
Hello everybody.
Out of curiosity I have tested these 3 LNBs on Astra 28 with a 1.5 m antenna. Do UK. From Spain.
-LNB twin GI 402
-LNB Blazer X2 Twin 0.1dB
-LNB Megasat High Gain Twin 0.1dB 70dB. With the latter, most of the TP of the UK beam were not seen.

Of the three, the Blazer X2 is better, but I have left the Inverto black ultra again. It is the one with the best signal in general and especially in 10847 V

Greetings.
 
thats interesting i took apart an Titanium LNB the other month, and there was X2 embossed into the metal.
 
"Curiosity" Question to those who have tried out PLL LNBs, especially in the "very sunny" regions of Europe - have they shown to be more resistant to local oscillator ("LO") frequency drift when the temperature rises "a lot" (i.e. to, say, 35C-45C, or even higher) ??
 
i would answer, if i knew what you was on about
 
i would answer, if i knew what you was on about
Basically, AFAIK, non-PLL ("Phase Locked Loop") LNBs can suffer variations in the LO frequency - and thus effectively drops in Signal levels - due to wide temperature variations, whereas PPL LNBs have additional internal circuits which can (hopefully!) minimise the extent to which those variations happen. If you "need to know more" then I suggest you do a bit "Googling" the subject.
 
thanks - understood. i dont think we'll know for a long time as to how they fair up - i guess they have to be in use for a long time before your question can be answered
not sure how many people have bothered with PLL
 
With Inverto Black Ultra's, I've had a couple fail completely due to excess heat, usually when we have temperatures in the upper 20's centigrade for a few weeks, which admittedly is quite a rare occurrence. I've never experienced 'drift' with the IBU, nor have I tried a PLL LNB.
 
Hello everybody.
Out of curiosity I have tested these 3 LNBs on Astra 28 with a 1.5 m antenna. Do UK. From Spain.
-LNB twin GI 402
-LNB Blazer X2 Twin 0.1dB
-LNB Megasat High Gain Twin 0.1dB 70dB. With the latter, most of the TP of the UK beam were not seen.

Of the three, the Blazer X2 is better, but I have left the Inverto black ultra again. It is the one with the best signal in general and especially in 10847 V

Greetings.
Hello everybody.
Following the advice of a British installer living in Valencia and a member of this forum, I have tried the LNB Inverto Twin Home Pro and the Inverto Twin red extend long neck.
Definitely the Home Pro PLL is better than the IBU, at least where I live.

 
New Black ultra arriving...i got 2 fresh from Germany...first tests very promising..will get back to you as soon as I do some additional tests..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20210901_153745.webp
    IMG_20210901_153745.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20210901_153730.webp
    IMG_20210901_153730.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20210901_153721.webp
    IMG_20210901_153721.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210901_153254.webp
    IMG_20210901_153254.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210901_153243.webp
    IMG_20210901_153243.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 31
Which website did you buy them from? :)
 
Back
Top