Best LNB for Astra 28.2ºE

Last edited:
 
The new lnb of inverto is worse than the old ones
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned here but there are LNBs with Inverto markings out there that are not from the official factory.

shows difference after use in the field


showing the difference of the box and contents


If the LNB has not got the 'RJ' legend on the LNBF itself then you have an imposter.
 
It's 100% orginal but useless
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20210806-WA0053.webp
    IMG-20210806-WA0053.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG-20210806-WA0057.webp
    IMG-20210806-WA0057.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 52
What dish are you using to compare the LNBs?
 
Here is a comparison of three LNBs.
tests from the north of Bavaria with a 1.80m antenna
all this took about 65 minutes.
 

Attachments

  • 28°2E_2109151402_10700-12750 V4 -vert.webp
    28°2E_2109151402_10700-12750 V4 -vert.webp
    527 KB · Views: 77
  • 28°2E_2109151519_10700-12750 H4 -vert.webp
    28°2E_2109151519_10700-12750 H4 -vert.webp
    516.1 KB · Views: 73
Here is a comparison of three LNBs.
tests from the north of Bavaria with a 1.80m antenna
all this took about 65 minutes.
Could you please make some more specific consideration, for which we are not experts.
Thanks.
 
@stephan94 - I also have a TPS ???? Card or so but I've never have a signal like this strength. What is the program that you're using to scan the satellite? I've using a TPS program but it is not so informative if I scan with it. My scanner program is a little bit non-informative but I don't know not what for a program I shall use?

Thank you & Super nice scan what you've done!
Stay healthy and be tuned!
weakbit
 
@stephan94 - I also have a TPS ???? Card or so but I've never have a signal like this strength. What is the program that you're using to scan the satellite?
Good morning weakbit,
I use the program "IQMonitor pro" with a TBS 6983 card.
This program is free, but to use it well
you have to read the manual carefully and do a lot of tests.
Afterwards it is very pleasant and gives a lot of information.
To find it give" IQMonitor pro" in google , it is in a German forum
but many many texts are written in English
( but you might be Austrian, if so : kein Problem für Sie)
 
@stephan94 - Danke für die Information ich habe eine TBS-6522 Karte in einem i3 und 8GB Ram. OS ist ein Windows 10pro.
LG
weakbit
 
I've used a twin one for 6 months and have a spare. Got them for 20 quid ea. Great lnbs
 
I've used a twin one for 6 months and have a spare. Got them for 20 quid ea. Great lnbs
Is the LNB twin ultra better than the IBU?
Thanks.
 
Back
Top