Beware scam about!

N

noddyo1

Have a look at what I've just read in my local adtrader,promising free satellite veiwing, 1/4 page ad , for what appears to be sky digital? They must be taking Le Pissoir since they say they are based in France but they give a standard Uk land line telephone number. Anyway www.stealthcard.net for laughing purposes only dont be tempted! It'll only end in tears!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes I agree, if that's not a con I'm a Dutchman (not that there is anything wrong with Dutchmen, just that I don't happen to be one :) )

I like the way it's purported to work on any existing equipment, doesn't specify Sky equipment, so a lot of people will be suckered.

Rolf

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
but it clearly is meant to lure Sky AND ITV viewers searching the net since those words appear repeatedly in the metatags of the html source...

anyway, for anyone in any doubt at all, have a look here.
http://www.cimtec.com/
...recognise that building...?

I'm sure if someone could be bothered to mail Cimtec in North Carolina (USA) and point out that some twelve year old with access to his mum's computer was misrepresenting their corporate headquarters as a centre for illegal pirate card production, the site would be closed down quicker than you could mumble "tosspot".

2old