BFBS cryptoworks on eutelsat w3 7'e

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cupart

Regular Member
Messages
306
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
....
My Location
....
#21
peteoconnor said:
There is an exercise in the czech republic, what is required to recieve bfbs?
See post #6
 
R

ricardovip35

Member
Messages
6
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Information about Satellite.
My Location
Brazil
#22
any news about C/S for BFBS?
thanks.
 
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
45,903
Likes
8,489
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#23
All the info we have is already in this thread :D

However I do know that the army has been cracking down on misuse of the subscription cards recently, with sanctions including withdrawal of support services to families being used. Thus its even more unlikley that bfbs will appear on shares.
 
ralphmagno

ralphmagno

Regular Member
Messages
995
Likes
15
My Location
naples italy
#24
hello,
the bfbs system transmits sports from sky sports
they use crypto works and have a smart card as well.
i have alignes a few here
ralph
 
R

ricardovip35

Member
Messages
6
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
Information about Satellite.
My Location
Brazil
#25
ralphmagno said:
hello,
the bfbs system transmits sports from sky sports
they use crypto works and have a smart card as well.
i have alignes a few here
ralph
Hi Ralph, I sent to you a PM.
 
B

bfbspiracyteam

Guest
#26
Evening from BFBS PIRACY TEAM.

We are watching, all BFBS viewing cards have a special mark on them which means that we can recover the viewing card number via the sharing network.

We have recently taken action against various servicemen in Cyprus who shared their viewing cards, and a total card recall and card check is happening on all bases in Cyprus.

Over the next 6 weeks all viewing cards in Naples are going to be recalled and checked. If the viewing card has been used in a non BFBS box the smart card will be tagged.





You can contact me via the forum, or call BFBS HQ in the UK and ask to speak to the guys who sort out piracy.
 
D

DragonSat

Regular Member
Messages
135
Likes
5
My Satellite Setup
Sky+HD (DRX890C with 2TB Drive) connected to a boring basic sky dish
BFBS - Not yet connected
AFN - Not yet connected
Sky ITA - Not yet connected
My Location
York
#27
Nice to know big brother is watching and keeping us authorised viewers safe
 
F

fergyc

Specialist Contributor
Messages
984
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
#28
Easy enough for the dog to eat the card ;)
 
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
45,903
Likes
8,489
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#29
bfbspiracyteam said:
Evening from BFBS PIRACY TEAM.

We are watching, all BFBS viewing cards have a special mark on them which means that we can recover the viewing card number via the sharing network.

We have recently taken action against various servicemen in Cyprus who shared their viewing cards, and a total card recall and card check is happening on all bases in Cyprus.

Over the next 6 weeks all viewing cards in Naples are going to be recalled and checked. If the viewing card has been used in a non BFBS box the smart card will be tagged.





You can contact me via the forum, or call BFBS HQ in the UK and ask to speak to the guys who sort out piracy.
Got any spare cards?? :-rofl2
 
A

A nonymous

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,586
Likes
916
#30
BFBS is nothing to shout home about anyway. Its only reruns from Sky & the BBC :D

Evening from BFBS PIRACY TEAM :-idiot
BFBS Piracy team my arse :-nutkick

So how long have the Army & BFBS piracy team been using Plusnet as an ISP :-lmao

I don't think so :D


Nano
 
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
45,903
Likes
8,489
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#31
nanochickin said:
BFBS is nothing to shout home about anyway. Its only reruns from Sky & the BBC :D
Summat else to have a look at :D
 
ralphmagno

ralphmagno

Regular Member
Messages
995
Likes
15
My Location
naples italy
#32
hello to BFBS system manager.
i realigned 180 bfbs systems here in the naples area in nov and dec 2010 and i have never seen anyone using BFBS card other than in the decoder.
if there is anyone using this for card sharing it is somewhere else.
ralph
 
Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
45,903
Likes
8,489
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#33
Time to put this one to bed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top