Black screen on BBC 3 and 4

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Have had a black screen on BBC 3 and 4 all day,satcodx autoscan didn't get them either.What's happening?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I believe that programmes do not start until 7pm.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
rolfw said:
I believe that programmes do not start until 7pm.
You're right but there has always been something else broadcasted during daytime so I got a little worried.

PGH

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had much the same problem with my old Nokia receiver. Not only were Three and Four blacked out but also BBC2 England, BBC News 24 and all the CBeeblies. No help from the Beeb's web site nor Lyngsat, etc. In the end I did a delete channels and a new manual search on just that transponder. All the channels came back as normal! It worked out that they have changed all the audio and video PIDs, but the service ID is the same, so older receivers can't cope!

Hope this helps