Blue Icecrypt and Hyundai

John U

Reaction score
Hi

I have recently purchased a Hyundai HS-1000IR receiver with built in Irdeto cas and also a blue icecrypt cam for use on astra/hotbird.

I have successfully installed the dish and get all the fta channels ok and all the scrambled one are logged, but I cant open fxtv (on either sat) or don't panic. The cas info from the receiver recognises the dont panic subscription as valid till 7 Jul 04. I can get sound on fxtv with the cam removed, but once inserted - nothing, other than the channel scrambled message.

Any ideas?

Is the blue ice incompatible with the Hyundai - does it need activating in some way?

Grateful for any advice please

Thanks

John

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There were certainly some problems with the MR and the HSS1000IR, particularly if it had been patched to freecam. Have you tried the CAM in both slots and also resetting the unit when on the encrypted channel?

John U

Reaction score
Thanks Rolf

After further investigation it would appear that the Icecrypt is incompatible with the Hyundai - ebay here it comes!

regards

john