boiler needs help

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
burntchips: see, you're replacing the boiler and all the rads and all the piping for £1900, BG changing the boiler ONLY for £3100

sharkyfin

Reaction score
Burnt Chips said:
Standard 3 Bedroom Semi (standard 2 floors) supply and fit
85,000 btu combi, 7 rads, all pipeing, I charge £ 1900.

Replace a combi (with a combi) £200

Replace a conventional (with a combi) £300

So its not that much of a Golden Goose.

Hi BC. Dunno if you will ever get to see this - I know this is an ancient thread - but I happened upon it while trying to help someone replace a boiler without having to take out a second mortgage. Tried to Private Message you but system wouldn't let me (I'm new to the forum so maybe trying to do something I shouldn't?). Anyway - question is - are you still in the boiler replacement trade and looking for business? If so send a reply to rupert_mcintyre*hotmail.com
Thanks in advance. (The asterisk is supposed to be the 'at' symbol but won't show up properly...)

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
sharkyfin said:
Hi BC. Dunno if you will ever get to see this - I know this is an ancient thread - but I happened upon it while trying to help someone replace a boiler without having to take out a second mortgage. Tried to Private Message you but system wouldn't let me (I'm new to the forum so maybe trying to do something I shouldn't?). Anyway - question is - are you still in the boiler replacement trade and looking for business? If so send a reply to rupert_mcintyre*hotmail.com
Thanks in advance. (The asterisk is supposed to be the 'at' symbol but won't show up properly...)
Depends where you live?????????????????/ :rolleyes: