Boxing - Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury - December 1st, Los Angeles, America

QuickeyG

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Q+LG OLED77W8PLA 77" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV + Oppo 205 4K UHD player & Chillblast Fusion Serenity 2 Silent PC, Intel Core i7-8700K, Asus GeForce GTX 1070 OC Strix 8GB Graphics Card, 1TB SSD
My Location
Southampton
Hello Sports fans

MASSIVE heavyweight fight going down between Deontay Wilder (US) vs Tyson Fury (UK) - December 1st, Staples Center, Los Angeles, America.

TV - ShowTime PPV (US) - BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK) - BT Sport 4K UHD?WildervsFury1.jpgWildervsFury2.jpg1a.jpg1b.jpg1c.jpg1d.jpgDmBtDSWWwAEmMVB.jpg

Hopefully you will find a nice HD channel, set the alarm for about 2:50am, grab a hot drink and watch some undercard fights to get you ready for the 'Main Event'.

Who do you think will win and how?

P.s Al Pacino with a little bit of Tyson Fury merchandise:cool:

Last edited:

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Hopefully you will find a nice HD channel, set the alarm for about 2:50am, grab a hot drink and watch some undercard fights to get you ready for the 'Main Event'.

Who do you think will win and how?

To be honest with you there seems to be very little interest in boxing on the forum - possibly because most of the big fights are on ppv channels which most folk cant be bothered with

QuickeyG

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Q+LG OLED77W8PLA 77" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV + Oppo 205 4K UHD player & Chillblast Fusion Serenity 2 Silent PC, Intel Core i7-8700K, Asus GeForce GTX 1070 OC Strix 8GB Graphics Card, 1TB SSD
My Location
Southampton
To be honest with you there seems to be very little interest in boxing on the forum - possibly because most of the big fights are on ppv channels which most folk cant be bothered with

Boxing is booming, people need to be pointed in the right direction sometimes Mr Admin. I'm sure maybe thanks to me there will be renewed interest in the sport on this forum. A word that doesn't get used alot is 'casual', someone who buys PPV regardless - they sort of buy without doing any research and believe the hype sold to them, most interesting if I do say so myself.

Let me recommend next weeks fight - Oleksandr Usyk vs Tony Bellew (Saturday November 10th) The main event should start at 10pm (GMT UK)
I expect Usyk to put on a masterful display hopefully you will see him KO Tony 'CashOut' Bellew
Sat TV - Diema Sport HD - Inter (Ukraine) - Kwese Sports 1 HD - OSN Sports 2 HD Action - Polsat Sport HD - RMC Sport 1 HD (France) - RMC Sport UHD - RTL Croatia - Sky Sports Box Office HD - Sky Ultra HD 4K - Sport 2 (Czech/Svk) HD - Sport 2 (Hungary) - ViaSport+HD (Norge)

Mooncamm

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 metre Gibertini dish, Octagon SX88 Receiver
My Location
Lincolnshire
Boxing is booming, people need to be pointed in the right direction sometimes Mr Admin. I'm sure maybe thanks to me there will be renewed interest in the sport on this forum. A word that doesn't get used alot is 'casual', someone who buys PPV regardless - they sort of buy without doing any research and believe the hype sold to them, most interesting if I do say so myself.

Let me recommend next weeks fight - Oleksandr Usyk vs Tony Bellew (Saturday November 10th) The main event should start at 10pm (GMT UK)
I expect Usyk to put on a masterful display hopefully you will see him KO Tony 'CashOut' Bellew
Sat TV - Diema Sport HD - Inter (Ukraine) - Kwese Sports 1 HD - OSN Sports 2 HD Action - Polsat Sport HD - RMC Sport 1 HD (France) - RMC Sport UHD - RTL Croatia - Sky Sports Box Office HD - Sky Ultra HD 4K - Sport 2 (Czech/Svk) HD - Sport 2 (Hungary) - ViaSport+HD (Norge)
I think round five will be interesting. :)

QuickeyG

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southampton
I think round five will be interesting. :)

I think Oleksandr Usyk wins in the 7th Round. Now in the mean time for the December 1st fight I found a nice Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury BT Sport RoundTable Chat, quite interesting i think you would agree. Grab a bite to eat, make yourself a drink and enjoy.

Mooncamm

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 metre Gibertini dish, Octagon SX88 Receiver
My Location
Lincolnshire
I think Oleksandr Usyk wins in the 7th Round. Now in the mean time for the December 1st fight I found a nice Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury BT Sport RoundTable Chat, quite interesting i think you would agree. Grab a bite to eat, make yourself a drink and enjoy.
Do you have a prediction for Wilder - Fury?

QuickeyG

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southampton

QuickeyG

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southampton
Wilder vs Fury Press conference yesterday was EPIC. Gonna set my alarm for 4:10am (GMT UK) Saturday night - we still got the weigh-in tomorrow streamed on the ShowTime and BT Youtube Channels so don't count out anything. Wilder rattled?
Full Deontay Wilder v Tyson Fury chaotic final press conference | Warning: contains bad language
Tyson Fury rips his shirt off and screams in Deontay Wilder's face

QuickeyG

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southampton
I don't know about you but Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury fight left me completely shattered and I had trouble sleeping (really funny when you think about it) I got too involved in this fight. Oh well looking forward to Wilder vs Fury 2 in Las Vegas or at Old Trafford probably June time.

Got my eye on Josh Warrington vs Carl Frampton - December 22nd. Gonna grab some extra food & drink that morning. lol party on duuudes,