boxkey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7000s 40gb hard disk, sky + sky digi box, comgag sl65 *2 twinhan pci sat card. 2* sky digi boxes each with quad lnb's 1M televes dish superjack dg120 motor. dreambox and 4 pc's all networked running vlc from dreambox. Some pc's wireless.hita
My Location
abertillery area gwent south wales
Hi anyone know what emu is best for Sly and can anyone tell me where to put box key ? for sly card

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
newcamd and CCcam. boxid is only needed for subscription cards- it goes in the config file. I can't remember the name but search will find it.

I've read that you dont need the boxID for CCcam.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7000s 40gb hard disk, sky + sky digi box, comgag sl65 *2 twinhan pci sat card. 2* sky digi boxes each with quad lnb's 1M televes dish superjack dg120 motor. dreambox and 4 pc's all networked running vlc from dreambox. Some pc's wireless.hita
My Location
thanks appreciate that. At the moment i not got internet at home so difficult to update my dreamobx with emu's etc.

Alun

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
You don't need to enter the boxid with CCcam :-)
no need to download & install the CCcam config file either (only needed if you want to activate in-house cardsharing).

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Any pointers to where to get ccam can i manually install it or does dreambox nedd to be connected to internet ?

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
You can FTP the CCcam tar.gz file to /tmp and then do a manual install from the blue button.

Get it from _http://www.i-have-a-dreambox.com/wbb2/database.php

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
You can also update your keys by ftping out the key file in var/keys. Open it up and edit it (I use Ultra Edit) with latest D+,Cabo & Premier keys. Save it and ftp it back in to replace the old.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Thanks for help on emu's for sly got it working with no box key on evocam. what i would like to know is there any way of keeping the card codes active even when the card is out. I would like to use the card on my sky box also ?

Jack

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No, would be nice, but there isn't. ;)

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly - but as long as your card is inserted in either skybox or dreambox, it will be kept alive.
well, with CCcam anyway, don't know about evocam. Even so, inserting it in your skybox once a month for a couple of hours would be sufficient anyway.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
It can only be used in one box at a time.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hmmmm.

Shame on that surely can't be that difficult to clone card or get the card copied onto memory stick....

:confused and dont come back and say do it yourself cause i not got the knowledge

THanks All Jack