Boxnation problem

JonRDS2484

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 2 and windows xp
My Location
Spain
Hi, I have a Vu duo with Oscam8131/CCcam213 and 3 Sly Uk cards in it one of which has Boxnation active. I have been informed that the only way I can get Boxnation and ESPN SD working is Through Oscam. I now have OScam running with CCcam with an N line in my CCcam.cfg and ESPN SD is working fine but I have a bit of problem with Boxnation. Basically, if only the card with boxnaton is in the card slot assigned in my oscam.server config it works fine, but as soon as I insert the other 2 cards, change channel and go back to Boxnation, I lose it and the address in the top left corner changes to one of the other card slots which do not have Boxnation active. It seems to be trying to read the other cards, Whilst ESPN SD works through Oscam fine along side the other cards.

I can post my Oscam configs if need be.

Can anyone give me any advice or a solution? I have been trying to get Boxnation working for a while now and I feel like I have finally got somewhere but something is obviously still not right, Thanks in advance

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Yes, it's like the softcam thinks the channel is being decrypted already so doesn't connect to the correct card. I haven't tried this but maybe you could swap the Sly card to the second slot and the BoxNation card to the first slot.