Brazilian GP

bobnuts1

Reaction score
Hi, Have tried searching but found nothing on this subject:

Does anybody know if the Qualifying sessions for this weekend's Grand Prix in Brazil will be shown on any of the Satellite channels viewable in the U.K.?

Also, Do any of the non UK based Sat channels show the entire Sunday race without adverstising breaks?

Thanks in advance

Richard

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent

bobnuts1

Reaction score
damhy said:
Isn't it on ITV at 11.20pm??

Or if you wanna watch it in some foreign language there is bound to be a feed, just keep an eye on:
http://www.satelliweb.com/index.php?section=livef&langue=en
Yeah, I know but,

I was hoping to be able to watch it live at the same time as viewing the live timing data.

I will monitor satweb and hope the feeds are not encrypted.

Richard.

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent
bobnuts1 said:
I will monitor satweb and hope the feeds are not encrypted.
I've noticed before with the formula one that the german feeds are normally unencrypted and alternate from one channel to another, just to wind people up. My usual use for the feeds is to continue watching the F1 action when the adverts come on, I wish they'ld put it back on the beeb.

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent
Just looked and it appears that the qualifying is on RTL1 at 16:45 CET so it should be on in the UK at 15:45 though the program will actually start at 14:50 to show the first session.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Yes thats right damhy...RTL also on 13'E broadcast the race live along with ITV.....A tip for those who can receive both.....when ITV show those irritating long adds....just switch over to RTL and watch the bits that are missed by poxy adverts.......although this works about 95% of the time, RTL sometimes will show adds simutainously but this only happens about once or twice in the race!

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
waverider said:
Yes thats right damhy...RTL also on 13'E broadcast the race live along with ITV.....A tip for those who can receive both.....when ITV show those irritating long adds....just switch over to RTL and watch the bits that are missed by poxy adverts.......although this works about 95% of the time, RTL sometimes will show adds simutainously but this only happens about once or twice in the race!

Gosh, I remember getting satellite TV because EuroSport had all the races and qualifying live.

As Waverider says the RTL ads sometimes clash with ITV but worth a try.

You could listen on radio 5 for english commentary while the RTL coverage is on but then this is getting a bit complicated.

Find that Schumacher, Button etc are the same in any language.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
gameboy said:
Gosh, I remember getting satellite TV because EuroSport had all the races and qualifying live.

As Waverider says the RTL ads sometimes clash with ITV but worth a try.

You could listen on radio 5 for english commentary while the RTL coverage is on but then this is getting a bit complicated.

Find that Schumacher, Button etc are the same in any language.

Will Rubens win his home GP?.....I would state that the odds have got to be 20/1 judging from his past record!.......VIVA LA BUTTON :D