Bulgarian madness on 8W!

doktorofsat

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
C BANDIT
My Location
QTH
I got some info from a freak that on da bird from 8W started a couple of days ago 3 bulgarian channels FTA all

11010 H 27500 3/4

i have no signal here .also i got signal on 11010 V 25000 3/4 (CNN & Boomerang)

Please scan with all kind of receivers 11010 H 27500 3/4 , let's see the result
what boxes can get this channels

Thanks in advance!
 
doktorofsat said:
I got some info from a freak that on da bird from 8W started a couple of days ago 3 bulgarian channels FTA all

11010 H 27500 3/4

i have no signal here .also i got signal on 11010 V 25000 3/4 (CNN & Boomerang)

Please scan with all kind of receivers 11010 H 27500 3/4 , let's see the result
what boxes can get this channels

Thanks in advance!

Only Boomerang and CNNI currently coming up FTA on 11010 H 27500 3/4

There are also a load of Encrypted Orbit Network Channels there.

Please note you say you've got a signal on that frequency except V not H: I think that is a typo?

There were some Kabelkiosk Channels on V until recently, but they left on 15 July.
 
doktorofsat said:
Tivù what kind of receiver do you use???


The fact is that only on some kind of receiver you can got this channels, this is the problem:eek:



Kaon KSF200 and Silvercrest SL65.

My findings reflect exactly the situation listed here:

_http://www.flysat.com/abird2.php

I've also checked other listing sites and can find no discrepancies.
 
The channels are there , i got da photos of them.Not a fake indeed

11010 V 27500 3/4 ..this is da right my mistake in da first post sorry

I have Kaon too ,but no signal with it.
 
I think your 'freak' may have a position problem with their dish.

Bulgarian channels are available from 16E and 1W on very much the same frequency, and on vertical polarity.
 
Definately no signal present on 8W, 11010V, tried all settings in DVB-S and DVB-S2, nothing!
 
Back
Top