C-Band Extended

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous_1
  • Start date Start date
i think all E2 images, have this option when blind scanning, you choose to scan in the channels, or shows the transponders found - the report goes into a folder in your E2 receiver as a .tmp file i think


+1, agreed.

The blind scan results from each blind scan are saved in the /tmp folder until the receiver is next rebooted at which point they are removed.
If the user does 10 blind scans between receiver reboots there should be 10 report files in the /tmp folder.

If the user wishes to download the blind scan report files to a PC it is an easy job to do this using an FTP client such as Filezilla.
 
The SOLID range of LNB's are sourced from India as far as I know.
If you want to buy an extended C-Band LNB or LNBF you could try Ali Express or eBay.
I have searched there many times, I could not find the Solid extended C-band LNBF.
Only on Indian websites who do not ship outside India.
 
try calling their number and they will send it to you Be careful, they don't have the 5G filter and the signals pass through wonderfully
 
They don't sell anymore these LNBF... out of stock. I had luck.

I tried buy to my friends here and did contact several times using whatsapp and nothing anymore.
 
Todays quick look at @ 65°West Extended Cband after a while of not looking, 2.2m PF, thrown on a cheap Chinese lnbf, no scalar
Hor and Ver channel scans .... needs bigger antenna as well.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

65°WEst Extended Cband - Ver ..webp

65°WEst Extended Cband - Hor..webp
 
Doing it this way will cause confusion. If you change the 5150 setting in the blindscan plugin to 5750, then you will need to change your antenna settings Before and After each blindscan else it will not work.
The best way to do this is to define the 5750 lnb in the NimManager py, and then define the 5750 lnb in the blindscan py. This is the best way I know to do it and once done, the 5750 works the same as the 5150 in blindscan.
Bandido, there are lnbs for C-band (5150-5750) that are configured and process blindscan correctly in programs like ebs pro and crayzyscan ( C-BandStack) , I have not seen in any enigma2 image that does it correctly, is it possible to implement in TNAP?
 
Adding a bandstacked 5150-5750 type lnb to blindscan could be done, but it would be messy trying to do it without actually using that type of lnb. Whoever was writing the code for it would have to guess at what was needed then wait for feedback and then make more adjustments or fixes. Messy.
 
TNAP I believe is the only image that implements blindscan for lnb at 5750, it could be again the first one that implements the C-Bandstack function that I have only found in EBSpro or Crazyscan. I'm at your disposal if you need to test and I don't think I'm the only one in NA.
 
Wait a week or two then start a thread at legit about it. That will be enough time to work on the TNAP6 image... Most of the stuff (510 & 5750) is already there. The tricks will be in getting it to scan correctly without missing anything or making a ton of duplicates. We will see...
 
OOk bandit I'll see someone help me by writing in the forum, I've been trying to enter the forum for a few months I thought there was some kind of blockade for my country (now we are terrorists ) I chose a vpn without good results.
 
@el bandido
I already registered 2 more times and I can't post anything, so I will ask someone to support and see if it is possible to make blindscan (Cband-stack) 5150-5750, the last two versions have not yet been implemented...
 
Testing TNAP MOD SF8008, works very well, this is the first image with option for scanning (enigma2) with lnbs CBandStacked (5150-5750)
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_19_2_1_1_97D8EB5_0_0_0_20250412090238.webp
    1_0_19_2_1_1_97D8EB5_0_0_0_20250412090238.webp
    225.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 1_0_19_2_1_1_97D8EB5_0_0_0_20250412090142.webp
    1_0_19_2_1_1_97D8EB5_0_0_0_20250412090142.webp
    170.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 1_0_19_2_1_1_97D8EB5_0_0_0_20250412090054.webp
    1_0_19_2_1_1_97D8EB5_0_0_0_20250412090054.webp
    170.3 KB · Views: 28
  • screenshot_20250412090306.webp
    screenshot_20250412090306.webp
    171.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1_0_19_2_1_1_97D8EB5_0_0_0_20250412090006.webp
    1_0_19_2_1_1_97D8EB5_0_0_0_20250412090006.webp
    108.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 1_0_1_1A_65_6_97D8EEC_0_0_0_20250412084639.webp
    1_0_1_1A_65_6_97D8EEC_0_0_0_20250412084639.webp
    92.8 KB · Views: 29
Where is the patch for this?
 
No, I am talking about the patch or repository.
 
Back
Top