C band on an offset dish, what do I need ?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
i,also have this offset feedhorn,i think this system,comes from rusia,like the lnb on it,i plan in future ,i only have pfa antennas,so currencly there is no use for!
cband feedhorns,i dont have,thats very hard to find now!
the best performance,signal "booster" for cband ,comes from aaustrialian company,our member dx qwer,has this part,it costs around 150$ and brings you up 1,5 db more,very good when the signal is hard at the limit!

but not avalible here in europe!

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
Turok said:
Hello!
i,also have this offset feedhorn,i think this system,comes from rusia,like the lnb on it,i plan in future ,i only have pfa antennas,so currencly there is no use for!
cband feedhorns,i dont have,thats very hard to find now!
the best performance,signal "booster" for cband ,comes from aaustrialian company,our member dx qwer,has this part,it costs around 150$ and brings you up 1,5 db more,very good when the signal is hard at the limit!

but not avalible here in europe!

i think you are talking about the AV-Comm polar wave guide witch replace the Dialectric plate for better transmission,a very intersting piece of kit, there are many report that indeed you can get even 3db extra on CN ,but i also heard that dont perform very well on midband ,anyway i dont have this but i would love to try it ,150€ i think is far too expensive i know buying it directly from australia would cost much less ,by the way anybody familiar with Inverto C band LNBs???..cheers

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
yups thats the part!
i contacted this company,and dont get any response,website is often ofline,others has no problem to order,but it takes very long to delivery many many weeks!
and it has no polarizer !

if you need the best solution

you need a reisat polariser from switerland coasts currencly around 800€+ tax!

_http://.reisat.ch/
when you order more ,price is cheaper then!

show is only around 100 km away! from here !

cband version also posible,but not regulry avalible for sale,make one for around 2000€,happy buying,and dxing for sure...:)

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
just take a look at this guys :eek::eek:

fotos posted by member "qwer" from DX german board..the set up looks awsome!!!!!!..i had to share this with you ,and i´m ordering one right away
:-worship:-worship:-worship:-worship:-worship

Attachments

• Polarwandler_mit_Polarizer_3[2].jpg
    Polarwandler_mit_Polarizer_3[2].jpg
    195 KB · Views: 144
  • Polarizer_seitlich[1].jpg
    Polarizer_seitlich[1].jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 144
  • motor2[1].jpg
    motor2[1].jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 117

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
some more here ..Bravo "qwer":-handclap

Attachments

• Konstruktion_komplett_-_Vertikalverschiebbarkeit___LNB_Drehung[1].jpg
    Konstruktion_komplett_-_Vertikalverschiebbarkeit___LNB_Drehung[1].jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Vertikalverschiebbarkeit_-_Ansicht_von_Hinten[1].jpg
    Vertikalverschiebbarkeit_-_Ansicht_von_Hinten[1].jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Zahraederkonstruktion[1].jpg
    Zahraederkonstruktion[1].jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Zahnraederkonstruktion_2[1].jpg
    Zahnraederkonstruktion_2[1].jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 93

kamaleon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar2 pci skystar usb + porty lidl camping dish maybe one day i'll have a dreambox 500s...
My Location
str8 frum da wesside innit?
qwer's also on this board :)

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Turok said:
and it has no polarizer !

i´m confused now!!!:confuseddo you mean that puting AV-COMM wave guide would only give you access to 1 polarity and the internal polarizer in the LNB(13/18V) will be useless ,or are you refering about Linear or Circular polarity swaps?? because my understanding was that the waveguide will effectively work better then the old dialectric plate,by the way Turok you are scaring us with those prices..i beleive its in Swiss Francs and not Euros..m´í right?..cheers