C*fra+ & P*lsat with DM7020S

Monde

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S, Offeset antenna on Hotbird, PC Toshiba Satellite SA50 109, Intel Pentium 1.6 GHz, 496 MB RAM, XP Pro V. 2002
My Location
Uzbekistan
Dear all,

I have a DM7020S with the latest Gemini Image, latest Scam, Camd3 and EvoCamD, connection to a dish on HotBird and the Internet. Working fine with T*S, RT*i (Russia), the Swiss package and few other V*access providers. However, no C*fra+ and P*lsat . I know that P*lsat changed to Nagra2 but still a few channel use the two encryptions, how come they don't open? For C*fra+, through blue pannel, I checked the keys, the lastest ones appear, however but nothing opens except C*rtoon Network. WHY?? What am I doing wrong? Any FTP operation required? Personnally I though all could be downloaded from the blue pannel...

Please help!
Monde

wallycharlo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 / 1m Gibertini XP
My Location
Western Austria
for sure c*fra + is not open at the moment on DB . i think you are getting all that is open rigth now.

masariello

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 7020-S w/ 80GB HD
DaVinci5
My Location
UK
Wallycharlo,
do I understand correctly that we then have to wait for the Gemini team to release new keys for those providers?
Which cams are the best for C*fra+ and P*lsat?

PLEASE ANSWER! If I don't get that thing working my girlfriend will kill me! :-ohmy)

THANKS

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
masariello said:
Wallycharlo,
do I understand correctly that we then have to wait for the Gemini team to release new keys for those providers?
Which cams are the best for C*fra+ and P*lsat?

PLEASE ANSWER! If I don't get that thing working my girlfriend will kill me! :-ohmy)

THANKS

Dont hold your breath - the new encryptions are MUCH mure secure than the old ones. Cyfra has been down for ages now.