Advice Needed C.M. polar mount elevation rod

gibertini

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HDSE SIM 2.10 80CM ORBITAL FIXED@28.2E
My Location
53.6N 2.4W
does anybody know where to source something like this?

i noticed @martin-f has used something similar on his polar mount construction..

the one in the photo can be refurbed but id prefere new if possible. im not concerned about the markings as i have another 3 fully working C.M. polar mounts to use as a guide. the polar mount is for a 1M C.M. dish

rgds

Attachments

• DSCN0216.JPG
    DSCN0216.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0121.JPG
    IMG_0121.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 36

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga
If you ask me, and send me dimensions (length, thread diameter and hole diameter), as well as your mailing address, I would make one for you. You pay shipment costs.

A

Anonymous_1

If the postage was not so expensive to UK , I think I have something you want ...

1.jpg 2.jpg

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk

i noticed @martin-f has used something similar on his polar mount construction..

the one in the photo can be refurbed but id prefere new if possible. im not concerned about the markings as i have another 3 fully working C.M. polar mounts to use as a guide. the polar mount is for a 1M C.M. dish

rgds

Some gate eye links here gib.

Advice Needed - Jaeger 1224 parts questions

jase1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu Duo2,1.2 CM,1224 H to H 57E-30W. Sky dish.
My Location
Cheshire

rgds

My local builders merchant had something just like that. It's used as part of the hinges on gates. I had to drill the eye out and make a slightly bigger hole. It also needed a longer thread but apart from that it's done the job.