C/s on 500

jacadam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ok and ok
My Location
ireland
i am newby
just bought dreambox 500s and flashed it but what can i do next for card sharing do you have idea where to get it

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Two places normally -

1) either a group of friends each buy a card and share all of them between the group. This is the best and safest method as its all controlled by yourself

2) or you buy into a commercial server. Hazardous as you could get prosecuted if the server gets busted by the authorities.

mrmacca

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
win xp 4gig mem 3.2 gig dual core skystar 1 and eagke linux box ( not setup yet )
My Location
liverpool uk
hi ,
im also new to the forum so hello to all , im after the same , need to gat a card share , i currently subscribe to one which has a few cards but forever goping off , so im looking to find another commercial one say that has lots of cards as i dont have any cards so therefore cannot share , can anyone point me in the right direction.
all help much appreciated
dave

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sorry Dave, no-one is going to give you that sort of information on this forum. We will help with technical info about getting shares working, but asking for or supplying information about shares is strictly forbidden - this includes commercial services. (This rule is to protect the security of the forum)

Any decent C/S ring isnt going to let you on anyway unless you can bring a required card into it (Normally one of the more unusual ones - and therefore the more expensive ones!)

Commercial shares are extremely hazardous anyway - you are far better getting half a dozen friends to buy one subscription each

mrmacca

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
win xp 4gig mem 3.2 gig dual core skystar 1 and eagke linux box ( not setup yet )
My Location
liverpool uk
thanks for the reply , so how would i get a share working , waiting to set my eagle linux box up , what card would i have to buy and then how do i go about sharing with other people , i mostly want it for the footy and films for the kids.
thanks
dave

thanks for the reply , sorry if i stepped out of line on my first post , i dont know anyone who currently uses sats like i do so getting friends to buy cards is out of the question , not yet set my eagle box up , when i do can you tell me how i would go about getting to card share then , i know i would have to buy a card but which one not got a clue and all help much appreciated