Can I receive Hot Bird 2 in Goa ?

giabar

Member
My Satellite Setup
None
My Location
Goa
Hi everyone.I am an Italian citizen living in Goa, India. I am intrested in receiving Hot bird 2 satellite, but no one retailer here seems to be able to give me any information !It would be great if you could help me bearing in mind that I`m absolutley new at this technology...

Many thanks !!!
 
I think you are going to struggle with this one.
Some of the Indian boys manage with 3mtr dishes in the North West , but you are such a long way from the footprint of the satellite down in Goa that it may not even be possible with a huge dish. Your best bet would be to ask around in the local area to see what people are getting generally as although retailers will not guarantee reception you may still be in a lucky spot.


Rgds :)


L.
 
hi i heard that mediaset premium the italian channels will be encrypted (pay per view) but is there any way to watch the italian serie in a free to air channel?
 
Back
Top