Can I receive the rest of Astra 19E channels in Lebanon?

I Live in Lebanon & I have A big dish( 2 meters 10 centimeters ).I am on the fringe or maybe outside the area of receiption of Astra 19E satellite .However I pick up some 270 channels of Astra 19E but not all of the Astra channels.Is it possible for me to pick up the rest in particular the Animax Deutchland channel on the 12441 V 27500 3/4 frequency?
hello I have astra 19.e E caught with 1 m dish ( strong quality ) i wanted to ask you if u received a channel called canal + sport 360 frequency 12090 thank you because i have all the french channels 12010 except only of them on 12090
thank you , i live in lebanon too
 
hello I have astra 19.e E caught with 1 m dish ( strong quality ) i wanted to ask you if u received a channel called canal + sport 360 frequency 12090 thank you because i have all the french channels 12010 except only of them on 12090
thank you , i live in lebanon too
The member you are replying to hasn't visited this site in over a decade.
 
hello I have astra 19.e E caught with 1 m dish ( strong quality ) i wanted to ask you if u received a channel called canal + sport 360 frequency 12090 thank you because i have all the french channels 12010 except only of them on 12090
thank you , i live in lebanon too

You are doing well with a 1m dish. How much bigger could you go ?
 
hello I have astra 19.e E caught with 1 m dish ( strong quality ) i wanted to ask you if u received a channel called canal + sport 360 frequency 12090 thank you because i have all the french channels 12010 except only of them on 12090
thank you , i live in lebanon too
12 012 V is on the widebeam of Astra 1M which is easily picked up at your place.
12 090 V is on the European beam of 1M which requires a much bigger dish. Probably at least 1,8 m maybe bigger.
 
try to order new lnb invery high gain and pick signal to 12090v on skew on morning
i think near 9:00 to 12:00 you reciever signal
 
Back
Top