Can you help PLEaaase ????

casjaz

Reaction score
Hello . I'm very new to all this stoff ,I managed to reach to open some off the french chanels but in vain I tried everything else I just get nearly 24 chanels ,among them swiss and some sports chanel but none off the TPS bouquet ....Can someone give me a clue where I got it wrong...Thank you ...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
We could do with knowing what equipment you have casjaz.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Sounds like an embedded Viaccess receiver/Viaccess CAM

casjaz

Reaction score
It's Nokia 9800S , inside I couldn't find out ,what soft is in it . But I'm sure that it can handle some chanels like " Cine FX ,COMIC ,AUteur, BBC ,SRG ,TRACE,NBA+"....
But none off the TPS bouquet on viaccess or other french channel or at list other Viaccess ....Shall I program my card with TPS keys alone and clear all the other provider ...or shall I copy TPS keys in all the other ...I tried a lot off
files and ways .....I'm not ready to give up yet !!!!!!!!)(-red

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Its an embedded viaccess receiver and as such I dont believe there is a cure to run TPSCrypt (or whatever they are using )

chrislloret

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Beautiful Catalunya,Spain
the 9800S got an embedded viaccess and will NOT decrypt TPS, not even with the original card. It will also NOT accept a matrix reloaded in its CI slot, a cheap altenative otherwise. The only way to use this for TPS is a irdeto allcam with 6-1 files, but looking at the price for that your best bet is to sell the nokia, put a little on top and get a Galaxie easy or fcis7000, both around 160euros, and you will need no card or module at all.Unfortunatly you will need MS Windows and a serial port to program the reciever,I do not know of programs for other os.
Hope that helps and you will apreciate ANY reciever over the really slow nokia, a nice reciever at its time but that time sadly has past....
sunny greatings
C