Canal + and CINE CINEMA problems

geokar

Reaction score
Hi, I am new in this forum and as you may guess after reading my question I am also new in programming/using funcards an magic modules.

I have a funcard6 and a Magic module for almost 3 weeks now. After 3 days I got the TPS and Multivision channels locked so I thought that it was time for me to update the funcard :rolleyes:. So I got a 6in1 file and updated the flash and external eeprom. (by the way, I have an Infinity USB card reader). So I did that and unfortunatelly nothing was working afterwards (I couldn't see any pay channels. So I dounloaded nother file, wrote again the flash and eeprom and then I got the TPS and Multivision channels working but unfortunately I lost Canal + (and also the rest of the Canal + channels) and the C CINEMA (and the rest of them))(-red . Since then I have tried new updates of 6in1 files but in every case, I cannot make Canal+ and C CINEMA work'O'-red . What I get is just a black picture and nothing else. I get the opportunity of seeing Canal + but only the times that it is free, and from C CINEMA I can anly see C CINEMA AUTEUR (or something...:p ).

Could anyone give me a clue on what I do wrong and how I can overcome this problem???

P.S. please excuse my really bad English.

msawad

Reaction score
i have the same question too , where c+ and C CINEMA gone? on astra 19E

any advise?

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
geokar said:
Hi, I am new in this forum and as you may guess after reading my question I am also new in programming/using funcards an magic modules.

I have a funcard6 and a Magic module for almost 3 weeks now. After 3 days I got the TPS and Multivision channels locked so I thought that it was time for me to update the funcard :rolleyes:. So I got a 6in1 file and updated the flash and external eeprom. (by the way, I have an Infinity USB card reader). So I did that and unfortunatelly nothing was working afterwards (I couldn't see any pay channels. So I dounloaded nother file, wrote again the flash and eeprom and then I got the TPS and Multivision channels working but unfortunately I lost Canal + (and also the rest of the Canal + channels) and the C CINEMA (and the rest of them))(-red . Since then I have tried new updates of 6in1 files but in every case, I cannot make Canal+ and C CINEMA work'O'-red . What I get is just a black picture and nothing else. I get the opportunity of seeing Canal + but only the times that it is free, and from C CINEMA I can anly see C CINEMA AUTEUR (or something...:p ).

Could anyone give me a clue on what I do wrong and how I can overcome this problem???

P.S. please excuse my really bad English.

hi there, i am no expert, but i don´t think you are doing anything wrong. its just that c+ etc. are in a higher encryption that has not been hacked. rob43

msawad

Reaction score
Thank you , but nobody knows what type of encryption yet

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
msawad said:
Thank you , but nobody knows what type of encryption yet

hi its along the lines of, mediaguard2, seca2, iredeto2 etc. rob43

geokar

Reaction score
Hello guys, thanks for the replies. I am wondering though that if it is the case that these channels are in a higher encryption why I had no problems seeing them when I first got the MM. Normally I would not be able to see these channels from the beginning but in my case, for the first 3 or so days I was able to see them correctly.

On the other hand, I just read in a previous thread, that these channels have changed in their original keys. What does this mean and is it true? If this is the case, why don't the people that make the 6in1 files (to which I am nevertheless very greatful) update them with the original keys for these channels. Anyway, these are my thoughts and mayby they are foolish since I am not experienced at all on this. Anyway, thanks on paying attention on my thread. If you have any other ideas, please let me know.

msawad

Reaction score
hi geokar
May u post the frequancy of channels you are facing a problem with ,,,, just to confirm that we are talking about the same problems

geokar

Reaction score
Hi msawad,

I am not so sure about the frequencies of the channels since I am not home at the moment to check them out but if I can give you any clues I am talking about the French Canal + and Cinecinema in Astra 19. If you want the exact frequencies I can let you know when I return back. Anyway, i believe that we are talking about the same channels.

msawad

Reaction score
New news

i change the firmware of my hum5100 back to the latest original firmware instead of +TOH12 and the problem channels clear again