Canal +???

abder

Reaction score
Does anybody know whether there exist any new key for French CANAL +, as the old one is no longer working?

Thanks.

jlpa

Impossible is nothing
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking that canal plus France isn't available at the moment, as it is encrypted in thalescrypt which thusfar has not been hacked?

gauros

Reaction score
jlpa said:
Am I right in thinking that canal plus France isn't available at the moment, as it is encrypted in thalescrypt which thusfar has not been hacked?

thats correct mate, thalescrypt is not hacked yet, so you cannot open C+ without the original card.

gauros

gauros

Reaction score
yes seca 1+ seca2, d+ and sly ita are working fine on MR and the new firmware.

gauros

carlturbo

Reaction score
gauros said:
thats correct mate, thalescrypt is not hacked yet, so you cannot open C+ without the original card.

gauros
i hope you dont mind me asking but are you greek? if you are you are just the person ive been lookin for lol....im in the uk using an echostar 3600 on an 80cm dish with a matrix reloaded running 1.10 pointing at hotbird 13e . my g/f is greek and im trying to sort out the nova chanels for her ant1,mega,mad-tv and net etc.... is it possible to get this with my equipment and if so are there and hacks or keys about? any help would be greatly appreciated as im new to this whole game.
efharisto in advance.........

dimag!@#

Reaction score
Hi, I Am From Greece Tooo. As I Know, Nova Has Not Been Hacked Yet And Its Dificult To Hack It. For Now You Can Only See Nova Channels With The Original Nova Smart Card.