Cant watch chanels

Dre1ization

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s ,``dreambox for ever``(pc setup)
My Location
Kosovo-Albania
Hi all of you dear members of forum.Before i had a problem with my dm500s so i was obligated to make a factory reset,when i did factory reset,i set my needed satellite and i started to search my needed channels using manual scan.I found my channels and i put them in a bouquet(some of them).I installed Cccam 2.0.11(sticky), but my problem that is making me crazy cause i cant slove,is that I CANT WATCH CHANELS*(except chanels that are only free),Someone told me that i should make a mount,but im not sure so i choosed you to help me,i`m using NABILOSAT DARKSTAR II,please tell me any solution to slove this problem,cause i cant see mpeg or any channels.

^^^I WILL BE GREATFUL^^^

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I can only assume from the information you've given that your box was set up for cardshare, in which case you'll need to speak to the person who originally set it up for you for the details you need to add.

If you have been paying for a commercial cardshare, we will not help, as discussion of such is prohibited on this forum.