Card ECM'd on Kev 1.6.7

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
According to the grapevine, there will be no more updates to Kevlar from Mr Sporty, can't remember what the last one was, but most people now are using other things.

Rolf

C

CodeComplete

All the popular gold hexes were hit tonite on Sly 1 around Simpsons and Enterprise - now we'll soon see if Mr. Sporty has retired or not.

Rumour that the ECM was/is trivial and that an Omega 1.91 is imminent.

Piccard went down aswell, FunCards appear to have survived though.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sounds like you're running a bank of receivers there CodeComplete, I have this picture in my mind of a video wall with 20 screens all running on a different Hex Files :D

Rolf

TB

Reaction score
Yep can confirm that omega bin landen cool guy picard all hit 2nite, doh, they were doing well 2!! If ITV digital were to close in 10 days, why the hell are they bothering working on these ecm's!!

froggs

Reaction score
Website
www.froggsltd.com
My Location
Rotherham
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 26-Mar-02 AT 06:38 PM (GMT) by rolfw (admin)]please find the attached file or email me direct for kev 168

This file has been removed Froggs.....Read the rules....Further posting of keys will get you banned.This forum has managed to stay open when others have been forced to close, this is because we do not allow the posting of Hex files or Keys. Please do not jeopardise this. Rolf

pixey

Reaction score
My Location
South UK
Thanks Froggs, good also to see that MR Sporty has not retired yet.

C

CodeComplete

>Sounds like you're running a bank of receivers there
>CodeComplete, I have this picture in my mind of a video wall
>with 20 screens all running on a different Hex Files :D
>
>Rolf

Well if ITV is gonna go then you gotta get in as much viewing as possible. You do get neck ache but the smutty channels make more sense if you watch more than one at a time :+

ITV may have a get outa jail card by only making the ITVSport channel bankrupt and they may be able to get some clawback from the Canal+/NDS action.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
That'd be a dirty trick if they could get away with it. I hadn't even thought of that possibility, you must have a more devious mind than me and I thought i could be evil }>