card programming

marktrev

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
celeron m
My Location
manchester
hi guys sorry im a slight noob, is it poss to programme cards for the likes of digitalb, nova? if so can u point me in the direction of what i need to do this?

many thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
A gamma card (almost unobtainable in the UK)

A programmer (Cas 3?? - plenty of info on the forum)

The relevant files.

The info on how to do it etc is on the forum

marktrev

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
celeron m
My Location
manchester
thanks for the info i still have a few questions if thats ok i managed to find how and where to get files.

is there anywhere which might tell me which cards do which satalite ie diema, canal,+ digi alb. also do i require a cam with each card

what sat system and dish would you recommed for these types of satalite.

do you know if premier electronics gb ltd are still going, i have a few satalite meters(yellow sky digital ones) from them which need a little work, and i cant find a website or number anywhere

once again thanks

mad_elf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony Bravia 40 inches model KLV-40V400A full HD, Samsung Digital Home Cinema System model HT-Z315, Dreambox HD 800, Nilesat, Hotbird, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, Aztech ADSL2+ Wireless router 1Mbps
My Location
Dubai, UAE
you can check lyngsat website for the encryption scheme of the targeted channel. of course you can then know which cam to use. The size of the dish and generally speaking the sat system will depend on the which sat you want to view from. Info is also available on lyngsat and in the forum.

andy8ukuk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
free sat and pc setup is a 3000+ 256mb ram, sound blaster live, good grathics card, hoping to get sum help with my free sat, but i can help others also...
My Location
U.K middlesbrough, Northeast.
Hi, Guys ive been reading abit and some people are saying that the card programmers and funcards will only work on a ch*ped box is that right or guys just saying it ??,

Regards andy8ukuk....