Cards I am Confused please help!

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
I have an echostar 3000 with a dragon cam but I'm intreged by cards
I know a few names tit card & opos card but I dont know any more than that.
I have a Dynamite programmer what card could I get to clear more channels and what would it clear in ENGLISH and programmable with my Dynamite, I can view any sat from turks*t to hispas*t
Please help.

skidy1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm7020
1m motorised dish.
Dell Precision 560 (twin processor )
My Location
NW-UK
I know exactly what u mean. There are currently so many cards out at the moment. As soon as you buy a card, another new one comes out and support seems to drop off a little and the card seems to do less than what it was originally purchased for.

Cerebro Cards seem to be high up the rankings at the moment, but this is mainly used for German Premier ( I think ), its quite expensive but prices are dropping.

I've recently gone for an Opus Card, but as I said earlier, support isn,t as good as it was. Right now only kingston sirius and w3 files are working and new updates are slow because of Christmas.

There will be a new kid on the block, the Nextgen Card, which is rummered to unlock SLY IT. Seem to remember them saying available 25th Jan 06, but its going to be expensive at approx £100. ( A lot of dosh if it only works for a short time !!! ....... but who knows ???....... thats the gamble !!!

As for your programmer, as long as you keep up to date from their web site, with there latest downloads, you wont have a problem.

So to sum things up, wet your finger, stick it it in the air to see which way the wind is blowing, then see how deep your pockets are, and then make a decision from there.

Have a good new year