cards & keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha

Reaction score
Does anybody know what kind of card does **** use? And were I can get keys to open or program these cards.

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
They use Irdeto2 and you cant get keys to open it

Gotcha said:
Does anybody know what kind of card does DSTV use? And were I can get keys to open or program these cards.

johnaloy

Reaction score
rossy said:
They use Irdeto2 and you cant get keys to open it
Hay rossy!,
You sound autoratative on the subject, can you please tell me why we can't get keys for DSTV or programs to program the cards.
Johnaloy

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
The encryption system is secure, i.e. nobody knows how to decrypt it except the people who wrote it, and that was precisely their intention.

markmusariri

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
digital satellite 70e
i recently visited a site with irdeto 2 keys

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
Can cloning or copying of these cards help in anyway? I have heard of Phoenix infinity programmer USB. Can it copy/clone an Irdeto2 card. If not which one can.

fallow

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Single man TV and Decoder setup
In Harare some guys are using the old pace d600 to watch sabc 1, 2 , 3 , and etv.

BGonaSTICK said:
The encryption system is secure, i.e. nobody knows how to decrypt it except the people who wrote it, and that was precisely their intention.

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
They don't use Irdeto decription to watch that. SABC 1, 2, 3 and ETV are in Nagravision. any good Free To Air receiver or decorder can do it. The old d600 probably has a way of allowing you to input the keys. The new decorders will not allow you to do that. Thats why it is impossible as it is strictly Irdeto system.
If they cracked the Irdeto encription please let us know. You can easily find out by knowing what frequency they use I can tell you if you share the frequency.

shaggyy10

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
standard
My Location
Australia
BGonaSTICK said:

Hello everyone :) !!!
I am sorry if u think this question is stupid, which could be because i am still lerning about encryption systems basics,

but do u think it's posible to read the program code of the particular chips from inside the IRDET2 cam module, and try to interpret it by looking at the code?

D. S. SHack

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SAGEM ISD 3100 - W2
MultiChoice DSD 720i - PAS10
Multichoice DSD 977 - W4
Nokia, PC Irdeto, coupla DSD990's 910's and varios other odds n' ends
My Location
South Africa
shaggyy10 said:
Hello everyone :) !!!
I am sorry if u think this question is stupid, which could be because i am still lerning about encryption systems basics, but do u think it's posible to read the program code of the particular chips from inside the IRDET2 cam module, and try to interpret it by looking at the code?

It is possible ... EVERYTHING is possible with enough time and money ... Do you know anyone at Intel that could "slice" it for you?

From what I can gather, most people are sitting back waiting for someone else to do the work .... get a logger and get to it! ... We broke ver1 because we all worked together.

mjnick

Reaction score
Website
www.myway.com
My Satellite Setup
Installation
My Location
Uganda,kampala,P.O.Box 64Mukono
Is it possible to get keys for irdeto2 and the logger to log in.
and if there's where can i found them
help.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
mjnick said:
Is it possible to get keys for irdeto2 and the logger to log in.
and if there's where can i found them
help.

Which bit of "no keys for Irdeto-2" dont you understand?

** At the moment although there are rumours the Nova package may have been prised at least partially open

Status
Not open for further replies.