CAS2 info pls

metheny

Reaction score
Hi folks, Could someone please point me in the way of some good info for the CAS2, such as how to install drivers for a start, ive read the manual but its kinda bare any help would be appreciated , cheers

bruno2060

Reaction score
metheny said:
Hi folks, Could someone please point me in the way of some good info for the CAS2, such as how to install drivers for a start, ive read the manual but its kinda bare any help would be appreciated , cheers
HELLO!
I'm looking for the same think like you.
I've seen some information in Ucassupport site. If your english is better try it & see.
Ciao.

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
metheny said:
download jungodriver 6.22.exe from duolabs site, double click it, it will now unpack into a new folder called jungodriver 622 and remember where the new folder is. Plug in the interface 2 USB cable and when it asks for the driver, point it to the folder. When this is installed, then install CIS471.exe again from the duolabs site and hey presto everything works a treat.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Just to add if you're using Windows XP then jungodriver 6.22 is best downloaded to the Windows - System32 folder and run from there.