Chan not clearing

Moschino

Reaction score
Lo folks

Ive just ordered and received my matrix reloaded with MR1.07 version software very happy so i go out quickly alihgn my dish to 13.0 east hotbird scan for all channels oh by the way i got a techi 5550 dapci alls good uptill now getting very excited once tuned i switch to a free to air chan swittch receiver off shuv my cam in switch on shift to a scrambled chan and fu** all no probs must of done somit wrong so i start again nothing bean like over 4 hours no not a single descrambled chan apart from free to air so i download Complete MR how to go through that still nothing so i get hold of bunch of keys entered them still nothing where am i going wrong when you say switch to a free to air chan and switch receiver off do ya mean off by the remote or from mains cos i been switching off by remote like standby. also there must be an easier way to load keys onto a matrix reloaded than manually by remote cos its annoying like 500 keys you and a remote if i ever do anything to this cam software wise will be via laptop so any info on upgrading keys or software wich you might give pleaser give it bearing that in mind i will not be buying fun cards and programmers all through a pcmcia slot fellas please help im getting my sg2100 disecq motor delivered tomorrow and its a sat i wanna watch some t.v

very frustrated now please can someone shed some ligh on where im goign wrong thanks.

MoschinoUk

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well apart from the MR1.07 file being a little out of date now, there isn't a huge amount available on 13E. There a couple of key editors for the MR files, so you can update via laptop.

PS. The most current version of software is 1.08, but even that will need a card for some channels.

Moschino

Reaction score
Lo rolfw

Okay ive managed to get my hands on a file called MR1071.UPD with fresh keys for update with laptop or Twin Programmer - Polsat+Cabo is AU now! (05.03.2004)
and i have updated my cam using my lappy with the software called Loader setup prob loader v1.2 or somit now im assuming this file v1.071 with fresh keys is a software upgrade of v1.07 with key's already embedded wich is ready to programme and shuv in the receiver and ive done all that but stilll no channels clearing ive checked eurosport on 13.o east hotbird but not clearing tomorrow when i receive my disecq motor i will set that up and scan the horizon and see if i can clear any chans please can someone debate on this software wether they have used it or any good. also is there v1.08 software of matrix cam with key already embedded so you can just upload new software and all done. ahh one last thing whats the best sat to pick up english chans like movies music news sports and so wich is the main one you folks use please if someone could tell as ive noticed the only sat that provides the most english chans is the sky's own sat 28.2o east thanks in the mean time im about to upgrade my cam to v1.08 see what happens also i noticed when i go into menu of my receiver to veiw the cams info it says hardware version 5.1 or 1.5 and software v1.071 wich i have upgraded it to and says loader 1.0 should it be higher than that or is that normal on a MR cam and if not where can i get a higher version and how can i upgrade using lappy cheers folks appreciated.

MoschinoUk

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you update to the 1.08 and use the key editor, you should be able to pick up what you can see in the readme of a 6 in 1 file, plus a couple of other bits. A Titanium card is fast becoming an essential piece of kit, for those extra hard to get at channels. :)

For English language channels, 5E and 1W are good.

Moschino

Reaction score
Chers rolfw

Okay one last thing left now isit possible to name a few softwares i can use to add keys to my matrix cam using a lappy as im really new to this my first day with this hardware. also ive managed to get hold of a 1.08 MR file with keys but its in bin and the loader i got uses .UPD and wont load bins or is there a thing to convert .bins to .upd cheers.

roflw always there when you need him top man.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You will find the MR update file at Toecutters, there is an MR editor in the utilities section here .

Moschino

Reaction score
Okay cheers im still looking havnt managed to find that MR updater file from toecutters at all still browsing ive managed to upload the v1.08 firmware with keys by xamuh and stuck it in receiver no luck so i think i will try on different sat's what i will like to do the loader version on my MR is 1.0 and i think thats old and shi** cos i seen v3.0 wich i downloaded what can i use to upload that i tried loader1.3 but that doesnt accept anything apart from .upd i managed to try a .upd v2.1 loader file but it crashed so i think im gonna give this 3.0 a try but i need to find a software that will let me upload bin roflw any othere softwares wich can be handy to update via lappy sorry to be of a bother all this in one day im really sorry man i know your getting peed off now sorry i do apologise.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Not sure whether the loader is relevant, if it takes the 1.08 upd file, then it is working.

The MR editor is in the utilities section here.

Moschino

Reaction score
Okay ive tried MR edit 1.9 but no luck dont have a clue on how to convert a .bin file to a .upd file using mredit and neither have a i managed to find a loader wich will let me update my version 1.0 ucas to v3.0 using a bin file i found a software that did let me convert a bin to hex but ucas loader 1.3 doesnt accept hex any thing else i can look into cheers

Moschino

Reaction score
Okay alot of the channels are clearing now things seem to working alright was flicking through all the chans on hot bird about 700 or 800 odd and noticed channels were working specially when i stumbled across the pr0n on tps and multivision bwoy things were outta control lol am waiting for the motor now today and will be looking to tune into 1.0o west and the other sat was it 5.0 west as roflw mentioned earlier cheers mate for all the help very much appreciated

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You don't need to convert the bin file, you can get the .upd file from Toecutters, satdudez, TonyDoe etc. The MR editor is only for changing keys.