Channel 4 in Spain

annemarigold

Member
My Location
Will be Monte Pego on the Northern Costa Blanca
We have a 2.4m dish with Sky+. Never get BBC2 in the evenings but up til now the other main UK ones OK. A few days ago I lost Channel 4 in the evenings. May be in the day but I mostly watch Channel 4 news so have noticed it then. Can't get it on 994 either but Channel4+1 is fine. Anyone else have this problem or know why it has happened. I'm really fed up as a single hour later is bad enough but 2 is too much!
 
Channel 4 moved to Astra 2D a few days ago. Theres plenty of info about it on the forum.
 
Thanks guys. Doesn't sound like good news. I'll need to read up these links which I've just glimpsed. Why couldn't I lose Ch 5 which I rarely watch. I've come to terms with losing BBC 2 and now this!
 
annemarigold said:
Why couldn't I lose Ch 5 which I rarely watch. I've come to terms with losing BBC 2 and now this!


That shouldn't be too long either :D
 
Back
Top