Channel Master 1M dish (motorized)

benblueeyes

Reaction score
Hi all

Would like to purchase C/M 1M poler mount(motorized) dish.
Any idea where I could buy one.
Your help will be much appriciated.

Regards

benblueeyes

Grayarea

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Newport, Co Mayo
benblueeyes said:
Hi all

Would like to purchase C/M 1M poler mount(motorized) dish.
Any idea where I could buy one.
Your help will be much appriciated.

Regards

benblueeyes

http://www.satellitesuperstore.com/

Seem to sell them, I have used them and they seem reliable and helpfull.

Grayarea.

benblueeyes

Reaction score
:) :)
Grayarea said:
http://www.satellitesuperstore.com/

Seem to sell them, I have used them and they seem reliable and helpfull.

Grayarea.

Hi Grayarea

Thanks for the reply.

I've found a supplier in Suffolk www.satellitetvsolutions.co.uk a friendly,family run company who supplied me above dish face (brand new)for a very very reasonable price & it would be wih me in a couple of days time.

I've purchased double band 2 off mounts & 2M ,50mm pole, strong wall mounts from your web address www.satellitesuperstore.com & items received yesterday.You are right they are very helpfull,very reliable & sell the correct item for the purpose but they had only 90cm & 1,2M C/M only & any advice from M/Director David is very valuable(via e-mail)& I had so many of them.

I've a h-h 36V,3A Polar mount motor(back plates for C/M).0.3 dB LNB Invacom,Technomate TM5000DACPI receiver purchased recently.

As soon as I've received the dish I will get the system installed perhaps next week end(if the sat.installer turn up) as I am not a fan of ladders let alone climbing on to the roof(a chicken).

It is very difficult to find a pro.installer in my area ( Basildon,Essex). Do you know a good company ?

Best Regards

benblueeyes

:) :cool:

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hi benblueeyes

I understand the TM5000DACPI, apart from a 36V positioner, also has other positioners for incline/decline which use DiSEqC. Are you intending to use those as well.

PS Take a look at this thread. The poster Sat Novice lives in Chelmsford and was happy with the service he received.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=24278

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
SatSuperstore seem to want £399.95 for a 1.2m CH mstr inc 0.3 lnb

are they havvin a Giraffe ??

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
benblueeyes said:
I've a h-h 36V,3A Polar mount motor
@benblueeyes - out of interest, what motor did you go for?

benblueeyes

Reaction score
guiri said:
@benblueeyes - out of interest, what motor did you go for?
Hi guiri
I purchased the item from eBay.co.uk & it is superb.The guy is selling 2 off on eBay again. Item no. 5704375395 for £49.99+ £14.00 for channel master mounts if you want them(5 days to go).Have a look.This would pull up to 1.2M heavy dishes.:)

The motor mount is a carbon copy of alba sa-58 H-H polar mount motor ALBAHHF for £124.95 + delivery etc.by www.satellitesuperstore.com. Do not know about C/M plates.

Regards

benblueeyes

benblueeyes

Reaction score
Lancelot said:
SatSuperstore seem to want £399.95 for a 1.2m CH mstr inc 0.3 lnb

are they havvin a Giraffe ??
Hi Lancelot
True.That is why I've searched the net over 7 days.The best answer is in my last post.

BR

benblueyes

benblueeyes

Reaction score
jimbo said:
Hi benblueeyes

I understand the TM5000DACPI, apart from a 36V positioner, also has other positioners for incline/decline which use DiSEqC. Are you intending to use those as well.

PS Take a look at this thread. The poster Sat Novice lives in Chelmsford and was happy with the service he received.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=24278
Hi Jimbo
I' haven't master the system yet. It is just out of the box.I've read about DiSEqC etc.Give us some ideas if you can please.
Thanks for the novice link.I've spoken to John(installer) very nice person.

Once I've played around the complete system I may ask him to install the system.

BR

benblueeyes

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
@ benblueeyes

Good idea to familiarise yourself with the receiver etc. Normally, a DiSEqC positioner uses software in conjunction with a DiSEqC switch to move a dish through the arc of satellite positions. The software and switch communicate through the coaxial cable.

You have a 36v positioner which does the same thing but uses a 4-wire connection separate from the coax cable. This will also move the dish through the arc. Your receiver also has separate positioners to angle the dish once it's on a satellite to improve the inclination/declination and so improve the signal. The positioners use DiSEqc. I think that's the theory.