canvey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MVision HD Receiver.
Motorised Dish
My Location
Next Door
Hi guys.
Ive got a new motorised setup with a 98cm dish and a TM6900 super. Installed by ????(hmm super mod citreon driver Ayye) anyways no real issue with that. Just i seem to get channel freezing quite often. Mainly HD channels on bulsat package that clear with a gamma card. It can do it upto every ten secs but only freezes for a second or two. I seem to get signal of 79% so i know thats quite good. any thoughts/
Mad dog bungalow man with lots of trees.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sounds like a slow key update when the keys change.

If you want guaranteed reception buy a proper subscription.

canvey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MVision HD Receiver.
Motorised Dish
My Location
Next Door
Analoguesat said:
Sounds like a slow key update when the keys change.

If you want guaranteed reception buy a proper subscription.
Thanx Mranaloguesat, Are the keys autoupdating on the card then?? Anyways the idea of the gamma is not to buy a proper subscription as i know use my diablo cam for an ice scraper. (has more use) Unless its the file im using. You dont post keys here do you?? or its not allowed.
Happy days

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The broadcasters will often change the way they send out the encrypted signal to cause disrupted viewing and make these sort of cards unmarketable, this may be one of those situations.

And no, keys and files are not allowed here, but there are loads of sites out there which do, even though there isn't much available at the moment.:)

canvey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
MVision HD Receiver.
Motorised Dish
My Location
Next Door
thanx for your replies. slightly off topic but any advices on any good legitimate viewing cards out there at the mo with good content. Trying to avoid the sky route. i guess alot of them dont focus on the UK market tho. Digitalb, Canal nordic etc. Ive probably answered my own question, that most of the sub cards would cost more than sky, so why not get sky with 40 plus hd channels. Oh well

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
None of the pay tv services apart from Sky UK target the British market :D

Some of the forum sponsors sell legit subscriber cards, but many of them cost considerably more than Sky UK....

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Hi Mr Chicken man,

Eggs were lovely thanks.

I had a DigitalB card for a while, it wasn't too bad and probably one of the cheaper cards to get. I didn't have footy, but the movie channels were reasonable with mostly English audio, there was a couple of kids channels , and adult ones too. I didn't renew it though, as I found the epg being in Albanian too much hassle to work out what to watch.