Chinasat 9 ( 92, 2 e ) reception in europe

fereshte

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2,30m prime focus dish with 3 LNBs - C ( Linear plus Circular ) and KU ( Linear ) ; 2,05m prime focus dish - KU circular and in future hopefully - ka band - 103E - 50W ; Octagon SF4008 UHD ; Edision Primo IP ; Inverto Flange white series ; Invacom quad; 36" motors; Especta and Moteck satellite positioners.
My Location
Bulgaria
I'll have to ask about the subscription prices, I doubt it is expensive...

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Try searching for Coship, they were bidding for the rights to manufacture, but it was some ten years ago.

Availink -from memory - had the rights for the demodulator chip, as did Telepath Technologies.

fereshte

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2,30m prime focus dish with 3 LNBs - C ( Linear plus Circular ) and KU ( Linear ) ; 2,05m prime focus dish - KU circular and in future hopefully - ka band - 103E - 50W ; Octagon SF4008 UHD ; Edision Primo IP ; Inverto Flange white series ; Invacom quad; 36" motors; Especta and Moteck satellite positioners.
My Location
Bulgaria
You mean that even the 2 freq with FTA channels are already coded with NDS …. Btw, I was looking also for Coship receiver recently but not a clue on sale.. I suggest asking a local Chinese shop sellers about a receiver for 92.2E standard.. I read that at least the signal is receivable with every tuner, but scan fails... First of all, I am going to test if the signal is available then I will ask for a receiver.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Any good independent HD receiver connected to the satellite will give a scan result of what is being broadcast (within reason)

Last edited:

fereshte

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Bulgaria
I meant that only the signal might be visible to a normal DVB-S/S2/S2X receiver.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Then get a spectrum analyser.