Chinasat 9 ( 92, 2 e ) reception in europe

I'll have to ask about the subscription prices, I doubt it is expensive...
 
Try searching for Coship, they were bidding for the rights to manufacture, but it was some ten years ago.

Availink -from memory - had the rights for the demodulator chip, as did Telepath Technologies.

 
You mean that even the 2 freq with FTA channels are already coded with NDS …. Btw, I was looking also for Coship receiver recently but not a clue on sale.. I suggest asking a local Chinese shop sellers about a receiver for 92.2E standard.. I read that at least the signal is receivable with every tuner, but scan fails... First of all, I am going to test if the signal is available then I will ask for a receiver.
 
Any good independent HD receiver connected to the satellite will give a scan result of what is being broadcast (within reason)
 
Last edited:
I meant that only the signal might be visible to a normal DVB-S/S2/S2X receiver.
 
Then get a spectrum analyser.
 
Back
Top