Con.x is on :-)

Snowy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Aberdeenshire
All, happy xmas. There's a 24 december con..x file in Mach1 at RDI sat.

This is my first time with Thor and its working OK.

enjoy.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Working with what ? I've checked with Titanium files and can't find anything. Please be a little more specific.
Merry Christmas
Mickha

Snowy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Aberdeenshire
Sorry Mickha and all.

I mean a new Con.x file for M11 card and I use this with a MRel. ver 1161.

Still working.

I'm surprised how this thread has only got two replies over the last few days. I thought everyone was concerned that con.x was down? Seems the thread above is where everyone else is looking.

Merry xmas.

djc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020-S

88cm Triax Dish

1.8m Channel Master soon to be installed
My Location
Doncaster
When we gonna get a Softcam version for Conax ?

gypsy40

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
djc said:
When we gonna get a Softcam version for Conax ?
when are we going to get someone on here who will explain to newbies like myuself wot the fook u are all on about for fooks sake i only wanna programme my matrix & titanium cam an card to use in my humax 5400z to save me paying the robber whoo charges me £30 a time to do this, is this to much to ask or are u all in cahoots far be it for me to be paranopid but it looks this way

whatpassword

Reaction score
My Location
Beds
Just updated Dragon with latest 234a containing latest Con.x key 20 and still nothing. This is Hubi's. Double checked and still nothing. Is this not the same key that MII is working with? Anyone else got the same?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Current key (as in MII) is different, and unknown. Only the MII guys know it.

You have to own an MII card to decrypt the key in the MII file.

pant

Reaction score
Is it me or conax is back with newcamd 5.26 and latest keys or I have miss episodes here?I can watch Tvnorge,Tv2norge Tvfinland,Skynews,joj,svt2,star,TV-biljett,Vh1,adventure 1,eurosport,eurosport news,mtv3,nelonen,all the yle channels,all the discovery channels on thor3.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
pant said:
Is it me or conax is back with newcamd 5.26 and latest keys or I have miss episodes here?I can watch Tvnorge,Tv2norge Tvfinland,Skynews,joj,svt2,star,TV-biljett,Vh1,adventure 1,eurosport,eurosport news,mtv3,nelonen,all the yle channels,all the discovery channels on thor3.

If you can see the Ki*sk channels, it open. But dont think so.

pant

Reaction score
john_graydon said:

I am watching right now vil du bli millionaer ot tv2norge.My girlfriend is norwegian.About kiosk channels are on thor2? cause I am in greece and I can get only thor3 with 1,2 dish?

whatpassword

Reaction score
My Location
Beds
I thought the latest key was 20. This has now been posted on various sites. In the past MII has had the update first then the others some 24-48 hours later. Why has it taken so long to show up this time? It matters not as the key 20 posted does nothing for my dragon cam however my newly aquired MII works with the file of the 29/12, albeit for some reason I can not get K*osk 3-8.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
whatpassword said:
I thought the latest key was 20. This has now been posted on various sites. In the past MII has had the update first then the others some 24-48 hours later. Why has it taken so long to show up this time? It matters not as the key 20 posted does nothing for my dragon cam however my newly aquired MII works with the file of the 29/12, albeit for some reason I can not get K*osk 3-8.

That happened to me when i used it in a magic cam. Only got an e mail to say that con*x key 20 was released. The same card opens all in the dreambox slot though. PDK team aint releasing the k*ys until a long time after M11 files.

whatpassword

Reaction score
My Location
Beds
john_graydon said:
That happened to me when i used it in a magic cam. Only got an e mail to say that con*x key 20 was released. The same card opens all in the dreambox slot though. PDK team aint releasing the k*ys until a long time after M11 files.

Found out why the latest k*y was not working in my dragon. The file I downloaded, and I was sure it was one of the posted Hubi ones had the e*p & m*d round the wrong way. Simple error I suppose.
For future use, is there a way to obtain the latest k*y from your MII card? Thanks again.

jaxom

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone. I've an MII and just of 1 minute ago C*n*x is OK.

Milkybarkid

Reaction score
I have Dragon and M11 but can't get some of the Kiosks on 1W. I think this is a common problem.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I can confirm codes released today make a titanium card work in a standard Conax Cam (3.03), on all 1west channels

Not sure for how long though

pant

Reaction score
john_graydon said:

*john

Well its better to think so because is back as i said with newcamd 5.26.At least at thor3.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
whatpassword said:
Found out why the latest k*y was not working in my dragon. The file I downloaded, and I was sure it was one of the posted Hubi ones had the e*p & m*d round the wrong way. Simple error I suppose.
For future use, is there a way to obtain the latest k*y from your MII card? Thanks again.

Cant be got from card until pdk release them w*w.stopstop.mine.nu