Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Marbellasat - please follow our rules and post exclusively in English in this part of the forum

marbellasat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaon 570
comag sl 55
neotion 3000,
antennas 60,80 150 and 250 cts
c-band Q- band
My Location
spain and florida
blabla
nobody knows nothing but everybody wants it for free............

diverguy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Coolsat 4000 Pro
Pansat 6000 - broken
Viewsat Extreme - sold
Viewsat 9000 for FTA
Dish ViP622 receiver
Gardiner/CalAmp LNB's
Prodelin & Channelmaster dishes
Chieta & EMP Centauri switches
My Location
Caribbean
I scanned the Amazonas satellite at 61W and my Pansat6000 receiver shows these channels:
TVN, MEGA, UCTV, Nickelodeon, Boomerang, MTV, Antena 3, DW, Warner Channel, TNT, TCM, Cinema, HBO, HBO Family, HBO Plus, HBO Oeste, Playboy, Disney Channel, Jetix, Discovery Channel, History Channel, Discovery H&H, Travel & Living, E Entertainment, VH1, ESPN, Canal Fox, Sony Entertainment, AXN, A&E Mundo, Animax, Hallmark, I Sat, Cinecanal, Europa, Europa.
All these channels are meant for Latin America and are not the same as in the US.

These channels were on 11972 and 12012 MHz. The other transponders didn't come in and I think because the signal was a bit weak from the dish that I used here in the Caribbean. And yes they are N2 encrypted.

The EPG shows the programs that are on but since I don't have provider ID nor the keys, I can't watch the programs. Frustrating! If anybody appreciates my post and has more info for me then I hope that someone will post it.;)

Diverguy

gxtester

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMD XP Coship 5300B
My Location
Americas
Any Chilenos visiting this forum? Would like to contact someone in Chile. My Spanish is not very good but I think we can communicate.
Thanks

domwolf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pansat 2700E
My Location
Dominican Republic
We need someone in chile to ball up and read the card or send it to some one in the USA or Europe to be read to get the streamworks to get the keys so all of un here in Latin America can get Telefonica Digital TV.

It's all Nagra2 so all we need is a card. They can send it to me and i will forward it to the right people.

Necesitamos alguien en chile que se haga de bolas y consiga una tarjeta del Telefonica Digital TV para poder sacarle la informacion como las llaves ect.

Es Nagra2 y solo se requiere leer la tarjeta , en EUA y Europa hay personas que lo pueden hacer. Me la pueden mandar a mi y yo la envio a las personas que pueden hacerlo.

sopetran

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Viewsat Ultra Lite
TechnoTrend S2 3600
My Location
Colombia SA
Here, 6N and 75W we have a strong signal of that bird: with my Viewsat 2000 i get a lot of very good channels; but the receiver shows them encrypted in CONAX, not N2. Who could help?

sam1000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dhmjçkle
My Location
brazil
sopetran said:
Here, 6N and 75W we have a strong signal of that bird: with my Viewsat 2000 i get a lot of very good channels; but the receiver shows them encrypted in CONAX, not N2. Who could help?

there are two kind of package in amazonas
1 zap is encrypted in conax
2 speedy telefonica is encrypted in nagra2

BrianIce

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pansat 2700a , SatyCon F1 Smart, Pansat 3500a, Stavol
My Location
Bolivia
hello I have a card ZAP and wanted to know if one can make a copy
hola tengo una tarjeta ZAP y quisiera saber si se puede hacer una copia

sopetran

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Viewsat Ultra Lite
TechnoTrend S2 3600
My Location
Colombia SA
Hi SudAmerican fellows:

Why there is no solution about Intelsat 801, Amazonas and Pas9 encryptions?
Because the SatBox Makers dont care about the small market!
Its a work we have to do if we want to have TV.

The 31.5W, 58.0W and the 61.0W are Europeans.

I got a clue with the European Providers and Keys, its only a clue; but the logic is: the European Sats use European Encryptions and Keys.

We invite anyone to help: try any ID Provider and try any Working Key of theirs Encryption Systems; its strongly probably we will get solutions.

Lets Try Europe, while i also trying.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Well you can forget anything of interest on on 58W. The C-band channels are using:
Power Vu (uncracked - receivers not available to domestic market)
Irdeto 2 - secure in Europe for about 7 years

Ku band is using
Videoguard - ultra secure system for domestic use - all European systems using this are totally secure.

sopetran

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Viewsat Ultra Lite
TechnoTrend S2 3600
My Location
Colombia SA
Hi there: im in Colombia 75W 6N, up to couple of weeks i could receive the conax encrypted channels for Zap Chile; now they vanished, in exchange Amazonas 61W is transmiting some channels named sat-xxx- etc, 9 of its in FTA mode but in portuguese language. The Telefonica Channels are still receiving here and the keys to decrypt its is still a mistery.

Viewsat Platinum
Linear LNB
Elliptical 90cm dish.

sopetran

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Viewsat Ultra Lite
TechnoTrend S2 3600
My Location
Colombia SA
Hi there:
SatBox Makers; dont forget about south America.

zerok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Puerto Rico/USA
Dear Spanish-speaking colleagues, please we go to attend what are asked in that forum that is to say, to write our messages in groins and when possible together al Spanish language also for our brothers. I have also my doubts with that language; therefore, almost always I ask helps the “http://www.google.com/language_tools" or (www.freetranslation.com) that always is open to do lot of translations. Thus, please, we go to have more a little bit one of patience to seek them.
Best regard,
Zerok

Estimados colegas Hispanohablantes, por favor vamos a asistir lo que se pregunta en ese foro que deberá decir, escribir nuestros mensajes en ingles y en cuándo al junto posible en el idioma español también para nuestros hermanos. Tengo también mis dudas con ese idioma; por lo tanto, casi siempre yo pido ayuda el “http://www.google.com/language_tools" o (www.freetranslation.com) ellos siempre está abierto para hacer muchas traducciones. Así, por favor, vamos a tener más un poco de paciencia para buscarlos y las adecuaciones que se piden arriba!
Gracias de antemano,
Zerok :-hny

koorgan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zap TV
My Location
Santiago , Chile
Hi ,

I'm from Santiago Chile and I have two Zap Receivers with Conax cards, but they are locked and I can't watch nothing from Sat Amazonas. So anyone know what is brand of Zap Receivers or any kind of information about it????.

Thnx.

dsilva

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pansat 2500
Telefonica TV Digital Cablemagico
My Location
PERU
Hello
I got the service from Telefonica, has anyone got a reader to extract keys from my card and share it? ;)

giver said:
You guys need to read the cards,or send the cards out to read somewhere in europe.
Necesitan leer las tarjetas,o envienlas para que las abran a alguien que conozcan en europa.
There is nothing you can do with pci cards,beside logging,whic won't give you the keys you need.
No pueden hacer nada con las pci card,aparte de logear,y esto no les dara las llaves que necesitan.
The information posted here is noting good,not even enough to start any poject.
La informacion anterior no sirve de nada,no se puede empezar ningun projecto con esto.
Make some logs of emm and ecm,this will help you to start learning about the system.
Hagan unos logs del ecm y el emm,con esto van a aprender mas del sistema.

Ring_Leader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NSS6 Reciver Beetel SD-96
My Location
India,Punjab
i need conax keys for indian channels

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ring_Leader said:
i need conax keys for indian channels

None available - pay for them or do without. Your choice :D

:-hijack :-Nooo

Please dont hijack existing threads with unrelated questions - this thread is for discussion of the Souuth American Zap TV service, not Indian services.

ahmadsat2008

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hello
My Location
Syria
marbellasat said:
anyone from southamerica here?
I would like to open the chilean zap tv package on nahuel/amazonas.
me gustaria abrir el paquete zap . alguien de las americas aqui?
regards saludos

thanks a lot for this Job

koorgan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zap TV
My Location
Santiago , Chile
Hi ,

I'm from Santiago Chile and I have two Zap Receivers with Conax cards, but they are locked on Nahuel / Amazonas. So anyonecan help me...Thnx

chileno

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Handan hcx 800
My Location
CHILE
I can obtain a card of Telephone Chile somebody is interested in removing the keys?