Pride Of Cucamonga
Regular Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Cheap piece of junk Spanish (Tecatel) 120cm(x110) dish, Inverto Ultra twin LNB and Sky HD box.
- My Location
- Valencia (city)
Apologies if this has been covered before, but it's really bugging me and i would love to know the answer.
I have a 120cm, rather cheap and nasty, dish here in Valencia (fractionally west of the Greenwich meridian) that picks up all the 28.2 satellites in good weather. The one exception is 2B North beam which i lose for around an hour every day at 16:00 GMT. I would like to know why this outage is so incredibly consistent day in day out. I don't think it can be movements in the satellite, as that would be far more random. If it's the sun, why is it happening at a time when its peaking somewhere over the Atlatnic? Could it be changes in air pressure?
anyway, any theories much appreciated. thanks
I have a 120cm, rather cheap and nasty, dish here in Valencia (fractionally west of the Greenwich meridian) that picks up all the 28.2 satellites in good weather. The one exception is 2B North beam which i lose for around an hour every day at 16:00 GMT. I would like to know why this outage is so incredibly consistent day in day out. I don't think it can be movements in the satellite, as that would be far more random. If it's the sun, why is it happening at a time when its peaking somewhere over the Atlatnic? Could it be changes in air pressure?
anyway, any theories much appreciated. thanks