Converting Embedded Magic CAM

alaa-m

Reaction score
My Location
Spain
Hi everyone,

I have nextwave receiver with embedded Magic CAM and the available ecryptions are (Viaccess 1 2 3, Seca 1 2, Irdeto 1 2, Conax, Nagravision, Cryptoworks). TPS was available before the last change, but now it's not. Can anyone help me what can I do to get the backage back. Also is there any way to change my embedded CAM type, for example converting it to Dragon CAM and what to tools and sites can help me for this.

Regrads

Stigmat1976

Reaction score
My Location
Brussels
You can upgrade your embedded with cas2+addon or with rs 232.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
alaa-m said:
Hi everyone,

I have nextwave receiver with embedded Magic CAM and the available ecryptions are (Viaccess 1 2 3, S*ca 1 2, Irdeto 1 2, Conax, Nagravision, Cryptoworks). TPS was available before the last change, but now it's not. Can anyone help me what can I do to get the backage back. Also is there any way to change my embedded CAM type, for example converting it to Dragon CAM and what to tools and sites can help me for this.

Regrads

I know you can change your magic to matrix as i have read about this. I have not done it. But plenty info about in in the forums. Look around them and you will be kept busy for a while. Dont think you can change it to Dragon though.

pmcmill

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Sunny España
You can only change it to Matrix and vice versa . The Dragon has different hardware .

Sammy

el7

Campione del mondo
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nextwave digital Magic mod 1.09 penta,
CryptAlpha digital cam FTA
Analog reciver Giberdini dish 1.10 Simple dish 0.80
My Location
Canada $ Greece
Hello
If i will change my magic to matrix which are the advatages that i will have?thanks

najali

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar 2200 2CI
matrix revolutions 2.X
a lot of changes