Tony54
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Technomate 5400, 80cm, hotsat y astra 19E
- My Location
- Guardamar, Costa blanca
Hi,
I'm hoping you guys on the Costa Blanca can help me find a decently priced Sat dish supplier. I've not been impressed with the price and lack of offsets in the shops here in Torrevieja.
I'm looking for a gilbertina 1.5 or an offset 1.8m offset.
I already have a quad inverto offset lnb so thats the reason for wanting an offset.
Cheers
Tony
I'm hoping you guys on the Costa Blanca can help me find a decently priced Sat dish supplier. I've not been impressed with the price and lack of offsets in the shops here in Torrevieja.
I'm looking for a gilbertina 1.5 or an offset 1.8m offset.
I already have a quad inverto offset lnb so thats the reason for wanting an offset.
Cheers
Tony