Crackable Pci card seeker needs help

Billsy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DVB card 2.6g celeron
My Location
Cheshire Uk
PLease please please can anyone help me i am using windows xp media center edition and need at tv card that i can crack use keys on ect to unlock the pay per veiw channels (top up TV) is this possible and if so could you provide me with the info i would be really greatfull

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You cant. You can open Red Hot and possibly Sentanta if you manually insert the pids for them, but if you want T*tsUpTV you pay for it.

M

Marbles

Analoguesat said:
You cant. You can open Red Hot and possibly Sentanta if you manually insert the pids for them, but if you want T*tsUpTV you pay for it.
Yup, I totally agree.
I have a Nova_T PCI card on my XP Pro system with RH & SS preset for instant access, but there is no way to get channels from TUTV range...something to do with the way the signal feeds through the box and scart(?)
I hear that the newer DVB USB sticks work well also, but again...nothing more than the two extra channels.

nix0

Reaction score
I thought it was because no-one had cr'cked the system? You can use PCI card with an official smartcard via a phoenix, so I don't think the card is the limitation point.

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Cool :D - PM me the complete card dump at your convenience.

Cheers

L.:)

nix0

Reaction score
dump? of the T*TV card? Can't do that! Using the pheonix you send/receive commands.

The smart cards have hash tables on them - these cannot be dumped with any software. Cr_cked S*ca cards have relied on hash tables from other sources.