Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
He (Darwin that is) did put his head up for a falling apple :-googly

Now, could this be the answer ? I (for one) think it is crap

Even if the apes are close friends :-sball I do wonder if we really came from them ?

We have Lucy from the deep African places but what happened between Ape and Lucy ?

and, while we are at this subject, do we all come from the ONE living thingy in the ocean ? All we see ? Trees, grass, lions and apes ?

Do we believe in this ? Is(was) there ONE living thing and does everything come from that poor thing ?

I don´t mind coming from Africa but I really don´t think we are relative to an Apple tree or a vermin.

Does Darwin rule ??

or was it just for a few species ? Do we have something in common with T Rex ? (well I do mean more than the bloodthirst)

How come that some animal still fly, some breath in water and some still stays underground ? Why would only human find a way to talk ? (the talking thing is the key, I am told) or can some animals talk in a way we can´t understand ?

Is this the Darwin way ?

If it is, then we have no future. We must wait for the next generation to take over. Guys who understand Peace. The non-force Generation

Hope they will come soon, we need them badly

OK, U read it so far, still the question is unsolved

Are We Darwin - or what ?

Are we grass, weed, vermins and rats ?

or did we have a close meeting, way back, with something ?

In short : Are we evaluation or a breed ?

BTW Wish You all a very Happy New Year :-sugar

sophia

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hispasat, head500
My Location
Grande Lisboa
Well take a look at this file and find the answers to your questions. Humans evolved from almost all the animals you named. You missed the tadpoles though. :D Fabulous publicity spot!!!
_http://www.sendspace.com/file/695vtp

But you're right about the following
We must wait for the next generation to take over. Guys who understand Peace. The non-force Generation

Hope they will come soon, we need them badly

Of course I think it will not be just guys, in fact I'm convinced that the Girls will rule :) ; who else to be the non-force generation ? ;)

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Why does no one seem to wonder why their are 'missing links' in every evolution chain?

If we evolved from another species then why is it still not happening and all the stages exist.

Remember looking at a line up of the evolution of Horses in an encyclopaedia. They were arranged in size order - on inspection the dates jumped back and forth by thousands of years...

Maybe things did evolve but a lot of questions remain unanswered.

IMHO

yuriythebest

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pentium 4 3.06ghz with ht, 1 gb ram, ss2, 1.15m motor dish, strong srtv50
My Location
Europe, Ukraine
gameboy said:
Maybe things did evolve but a lot of questions remain unanswered.

IMHO

yes, it's all a government conspiracy inspired by the illuminati. Honetly this is pointless on account of there being 0% possibility of any usefull/new knowledge being discovered by means of forum discussions, especially satellite-realted ones, IMHO. The only way anything usefull can be done is by digging up more bones or examining existing ones or whatever, no need to plunder the time we hold dear.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Why is it pointless?

Sorry if you feel your time is being plundered, but I guess the easy answer is for you to ignore threads which look unlikely to produce anything which is in your opinion useful/new knowledge.;)

The idea of the forum is to discuss existing ideas as well as new information, we are not always trying to break new ground and digging up old ideas can bring up some lively conversation.

PS. At Gameboy. I like that point and I know I have an answer for it, just got to work it out. :-lmao

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
the point is

If we all started in the sea, then the sea should been overloaded with staring life things :) Not just ONE

A tree, a grasshopper and an ape I can´t believe that they all come from one staring point:-doh2

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
I don't claim to have all the answers, but I might have some.

Some people do raise questions about the missing links. But given how rare it is for something to become a fossil (due to the limited conditions under which they form) most evolutionists agree that many 'links' will never have been fossilised, and even if they have, may never be found. To the sceptics this just sounds like an easy get out...

As for why is evolution not still happening all around us? It is still happening. The moth changing colour in industrial Britain is a reasonably recent example. Evolution is driven by the environment (not just temperature, food sources, predators, mates etc). In extreme changes to environment evolution can happen over a relatively small number of generations (as in the moth) but where generations are larger and the environment is less radically changed (most other species) it is much slower. If humans survive for another 1000 generations we may well have changed. All the stages don't still exist as some of them are no longer able to survive in a changing environment, they either evolve or die off, either way that stage becomes extinct.

Darwin's role in evolution is overplayed by many people. The idea of evolution was around before he was, and he didn't come up with the phrase "survival of the fittest". He proposed and documented a mechanism by which it could work, a big part certainly, but not the only part.

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
So, he was a fraud

more (or like we faintharted say) or less :eek: