David Haye versus Audley Harrison TONIGHT

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
I'd like to see David Haye knocked out tonight for the 'rape' comment he made. I used to like the guy but that kind of nasty comment soured it for me. Much worse was when he wouldn't apologise.

I don't have Sky TV, so does anyone know where I can watch it for free on the Internet. I think Ard TV are showing it fta on Astra. But I'm not sure if they're online too. :)

jaymes

Reaction score
Das Erste HD FTA (i think)
Astra 19.2
11362 H 2200

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
Yes. But it's not online is it? I was thinking about checking out Justintv later. :)

tonski

Reaction score
My Location
cheshire
try this link -http://www.2youp.com/

Edit - Do not post live (clickable) links to dodgy streaming sites on this forum - admin.

Jumpstart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish
My Location
North East
That 'fight' last night was blinkin' awful. I feel sorry for the poor souls who actually paid to watch this dross.

If you missed it, Audley didn't throw one punch. From round one, he backed off, and cowered. Haye was a disgrace too. He should have knocked Audley out in the first minute of the first round.

But Audley, hang your head in shame. It's so obvious, that you came just for the 2 million pound purse and didn't want to fight. You're an utter disgrace. :mad:

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Shameful performance

davemurgtroyd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Oxford
Jumpstart said:
That 'fight' last night was blinkin' awful. I feel sorry for the poor souls who actually paid to watch this dross.

If you missed it, Audley didn't throw one punch. From round one, he backed off, and cowered. Haye was a disgrace too. He should have knocked Audley out in the first minute of the first round.

But Audley, hang your head in shame. It's so obvious, that you came just for the 2 million pound purse and didn't want to fight. You're an utter disgrace. :mad:

Not allegedly with all the bets Hayes and his family had on a knockout in the third round:eek::eek:

dave1979

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m dish,and 1.1m dish,samsung hd receivers(viasat).3sky box's and sky dish's,1 sky italia.
My Location
midlands
Jumpstart said:

no way was haye a disgrace!!! he said 3 rounds and thats what he did!job well done!he gave audley 2 rounds to do some thin and he throw 1 punch!it wasnt hayes fault that audley is a crap boxer!he can only fight the man thats infront of him!

I.LuV.ManUTd!

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised with quad LNB, static 28.2E with quad LNB, VU+ Duo, DM500S, DM500S, DM800HD, Openbox S9.
My Location
Manchester
Harrison was never on Haye's level!

We want Haye v Klit!