Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Hi guys,

Apologies if in the wrong section. I've ordered a DB clone from China (dreamboxclones cc site) on Monday and have been given a DHL tracking number on Wednesday (301151xxxx) but as of Friday morning, it's still not being tracked on the DHL site.

They said it may take a little while to show up on DHL page - is that true?

Has anyone else dealt with this company? Heard a lot of good feedback, so not overly worried just yet!

Thanks

gerryl

Reaction score
most stuff takes a while to ship from China...expect import duty bill from DHL...they never fail!

jamesb4

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 & DM500
My Location
Leicester
I had a box delivered by DHL from Shenzhen which took two and a half working days to get delivered once it had been received by DHL. Receiving the tracking number does not mean that DHL has collected it from the supplier, but that it is ready for dispatch on the next collection by DHL, which might not be until late afternoon the following day. DHL are pretty quick at getting the item on their tracking system once it is in their hands. If it appears on their system later today then you can expect delivery Monday or Tuesday next week.

James

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Hm OK. Received the tracking number late Wed evening so I expected it to at least be on the system yesterday, but nothing there as of today :(

Have already gotten rid of the AzBox (not a bad box at all really - just need more "things" to play with!) so I am without a receiver now :(

andel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, DM600, Technomate Diseqc Motor, 90cm Dish
Panasonic 42" Plasma 1080p
Pioneer VSX-LX70 Amp
Sky HD
B & W 5.1 Speaker Setup
Popcornhour Media center
Xbox 360
My Location
Watching T.V in the UK
just out of interest captainjack, how much did it cost you and what model did you order?

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
DM800HD £215 incl. delivery

Bootloader 75 + Gemini 4.60 image.

cauliflower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Will update again
My Location
Ireland
Just received another clone 800 today took 3 days delivery from China. Bootloader 75 also and 175 euro delivered ;)

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Is that from the same place as me?

jamesb4

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 & DM500
My Location
Leicester
I ordered a DB800HD and DB500 just before the new year and price came to £183 delivered. So I think you may have paid a bit over the odds. You certainly will if it does not come with the new L3 tuner as these have been shipping with a couple of suppliers for the last two weeks.

James

cauliflower

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Will update again
My Location
Ireland
h**p://lonrisun.en.alibaba.com/

thats who I dealt with

@ James - who did you order from ?

kadnor

Reaction score
Hi GUYS,
May be your packet has been using this mode of COURIER despatch. The agent in the locality of the supplier,
take the packet and issue an AWB number.It does not mean because of that AWB number that the packet has
already taken a flight. No.
The courier agent in China collects all parcels for foreign despatch delivered to a transport trucking service,
it will take less than 24 hours to reach HONG KONG. IN HK the main courier office (DHL or UPSetc etc) they
prepare the forwarding instructions to embark the parcel-lot on a plane bound for a centre of groupage of their
own company's choice. (MAY be in Paris or any other EU airports.) From there it is being channelled to your destination airport. So one collection at HK and one transhipment in EU, before it reaches your destination
courier office. A minimum of 3 to 4 days before it reaches your courier office.For collection I am not familiar what Customs etc will take to clear the packet.

You may utilise the DHL AWB number to track the packet,say every morning.

Hope it will help other buyers of DM.

GOOD LUCK,
kadnor

sided

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm 5000 2 ci
pc ams duo 6600,xp pro
My Location
uk
Wach out 4 dodgy outfits . Google in info under to find out about the scams .:-ohcrap

Thought this might be usefull to all clone dm buyers .Sander Karhoven

SHENZHEN KOSDA ELECTRONICS LTD. SCAMMER / FRAUD PART 3

[ Tags: ]
HIER IS FOLLOWING OF THE STORY , DON’T SURPRISE

SCAM / FRAUD Shenzhen Sunrise Limited SCAM / FRAUD-Alibaba Trade Forums

AND ALSO HIER

DREAMBOX SCAMMER _http://www.sunriseoptic.com.cn/-Alibaba Trade Forums

SO FOLLLOWING EMAIL ADRESSES WACHT OUT

michael @ kosdaoptic.com,

elaine @ kosdaoptic.com

tradeho @ hotmail.com

Posted on 26-07-2009 04:30

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
What with the scams, the iffy returns and suspect workings I am amazed anyone would bother with a clone. At least with the Genuine item you get 100% guarantee and support.

selector

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD, Multifeed Gibertini 105
My Location
Mediteran
:-ohcrap ...**tp://www.yaoxincn.com/productshow.asp?id=1183 Warning!

"Before you place the order to us, please read below. If you have placed the order that will mean that you have agreed with below clauses:
1. As some country forbid local people to import the satellite receiver or cable receiver, and forbid people to import the clone dm800( with original logo or neutral ), the customs of the buyer's country may sequestrate the dm800 so that the buyer cannot get the goods. Please notice that we, the seller, will not endure this risk. This should be the risk that the buyer need to take. That is to say, if the dm800 is sequestrated by the buyer's customs, the buyer cannot ask the money back. We take charge of the Chinese customs. And we will state the goods as " gift of Hard Disk Player Box" or " Gift of Hard Disk Recorder" if you have not special requirement or require before the order."

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Ah so. Translated into English, "oh, that's how it is."

sided

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm 5000 2 ci
pc ams duo 6600,xp pro
My Location
uk
I'd like to know where selector managed to get that text in English from since ,i punch that web address it gives me the actual company rather than the agreement !:confused