My Satellite Setup
Sky Digital
SkyStar 2
My Location
Ireland
I have a Sky Digital set up, 28.2E.

A SkyStar 2 Card.

ProgDVB installed.

I scanned for all the channels and could watch those with a green V, couldn't watch those with the red V (encrypted). I downloaded S2eme 1.15 and Softcam.key. I pasted them both into the ProgDVB folder. I then tried to watch an encrypted channel but I couldn't.

Is there something wrong or can you not decrypt these channels? Its a bit of a waste if I can only watch the BBC channels, a few news channels and a load of auction channels, etc. Living in Ireland and I can't even watch any Irish channel.

Sorry if this is answered before but I'm on this forum now over an hour searching.

pothead13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci + 1000d super +
skystar 2 pci card
1M Motorised dish
Ivacon twin lnb
pc + laptop on network
My Location
uk
you need move your dish to other sats like hotbird 13e and hipasat 30w which have lot good channels for english movies and sport ther loads of other sats to which have few more channels
i advise you get motorised dish 80cm min in size
http://www.lyngsat.com/europe.html has all the sats and chanels you click on alantic to see west

eirebhoy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digital
SkyStar 2
My Location
Ireland
pothead13 said:
you need move your dish to other sats like hotbird 13e and hipasat 30w which have lot good channels for english movies and sport ther loads of other sats to which have few more channels
i advise you get motorised dish 80cm min in size
http://www.lyngsat.com/europe.html has all the sats and chanels you click on alantic to see west
Cheers for the reply.

There are 6 people in this house and the TV is watched for most of the day. The reason I got this card was to watch and record all the digital channels on my PC while someone else can watch what they want on the TV. If I get a motorised dish they won't be able to watch what they want on the TV. I can't buy a seperate satellite as there's no room for it.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Change the dish for one with two/three LNBs, then you can Watch Sky and one of a couple of other satellites at the same time.

eirebhoy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digital
SkyStar 2
My Location
Ireland
rolfw said:
Change the dish for one with two/three LNBs, then you can Watch Sky and one of a couple of other satellites at the same time.
Cheers, I'll look into that.

eirebhoy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digital
SkyStar 2
My Location
Ireland
I just got told this from somebody else:

"Up until very recently it wasn't possible to watch these Videoguard encrypted channels on a PC, but v1.02 of NCE Cam Emu has been released which apparently allows you to watch and record these channels using PCI DVB-S card, smartmouse and a legitimate card."

Is this true? I can't find a download of NCE Cam Emu 1.02 anywhere.

paradoxni

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Minidish with multi-lnb @ 13/19.2/28.3
My Location
Belfast

moyhim

Reaction score
could i orrow some ones card (which i know personally, not on here) , put it in the card reader, and emulate the card? so i can give this person i know there card back?
or does the card need to be there at all times?

Nick -D-vB

Reaction score
No you can not clone the cards or dump the keys.

NCE just lets you use a real $ky smartcard in a phoenix interface to watch channels you have paid for.

skylark

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
vision plus card. 1.2 ghz desktop,512mb memory. Win 2k. ATI video
can you use a Dynamite progger for this

mansoor4a

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar 2 tv & computer
My Location
Saudi Arabia
Dear !
can u please tell me where can I downloaded S2eme 1.15 and Softcam.key.

Please