Diablo cam 2 settings.

GrumpyDave

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1mt Tecatel dish,Technomate high gain lnb,Technomate 5400 super+ receiver,Stab HH 100 motor,Diablo cam2,Cas3+ programmer.Satellites viewed 42E to 30w.
1.9 famaval dish,2 Pace 2600c1 sky boxes,quad invacom lnb viewing 28e.Receivers in reserve panas
My Location
murcia spain
Question for Llew please.
Following on from Lanciajets post yesterday,I noticed that you configuration settings on your Diablo are the same as mine.When it comes to the Cas settings mine are set to all off and yours I believe are set to all on.I changed my Cas settings from on to off sometime ago are reading somewhere about it.I can't remember where.I have noticed no difference at all, but I would appreciate your comments on this subject as I am still learning also.Thanks in advance.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
AFAIK if you are using cards for a particular provider, you make sure the encryption system for that provider is set to ON and 1=Cards 2=EMU in Configuration. As we're not using smart cards, just emulation, it obviously doesn't apply, but I stand to be corrected as I've never turned them off myself.

GrumpyDave

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1mt Tecatel dish,Technomate high gain lnb,Technomate 5400 super+ receiver,Stab HH 100 motor,Diablo cam2,Cas3+ programmer.Satellites viewed 42E to 30w.
1.9 famaval dish,2 Pace 2600c1 sky boxes,quad invacom lnb viewing 28e.Receivers in reserve panas
My Location
murcia spain
Llew said:
AFAIK if you are using cards for a particular provider, you make sure the encryption system for that provider is set to ON and 1=Cards 2=EMU in Configuration. As we're not using smart cards, just emulation, it obviously doesn't apply, but I stand to be corrected as I've never turned them off myself.

Many thanks Llew, much appreciated.