dialers

L

lisa

Hi I am looking at where i can buy the dialers to activate cards in spain have seached and seached and am sure one of you will know
thanks again
lisa

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can get them HERE Lisa, but still haven't actually heard from anyone who has used one successfully to activate a card.

L

lisa

thanks again I use them all the time just worried that I dont have a spare one those advertised are very expensive but very helpful of you again
lisa

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
That's good to know Lisa, I wasn't convinced, but at least now I know they work. :) They were a lot more expensive from that source originally, I wouldn't have thought that there was much to them for someone in the know to make.

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
lisa said:
thanks again I use them all the time just worried that I dont have a spare one those advertised are very expensive but very helpful of you again
lisa

If you use them all the time,then where did you get yours from? And do they also activate new cards? I would like to get some.

L

lisa

zorba said:
If you use them all the time,then where did you get yours from? And do they also activate new cards? I would like to get some.
there are two types and it is the older one i prefer as it activtes the sky card on alot more models of digi box.
I have the white ones at the moment and yes they activate new sky cards couldnt live without mine.
lisa

methos_de

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace Ver.3 SKY+ box
1,20m Dish
Quad Invacom 0, 3db LNB

P4 3,4 ghz
1024mb RAM
Geforce 256mb 6800 Ultra
My Location
Sunny old Bristol
lisa said:
there are two types and it is the older one i prefer as it activtes the sky card on alot more models of digi box.
I have the white ones at the moment and yes they activate new sky cards couldnt live without mine.
lisa

Where can I get one?

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Where did you get your ones from ?????

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I've PMd the url for one supplier, but if you have a better/cheaper source Lisa, by all means PM them. :)

L

lisa

rolfw said:
I've PMd the url for one supplier, but if you have a better/cheaper source Lisa, by all means PM them. :)
yes i have someone that i can get them from for about 120 € which is abit cheaper
thanks again lisa

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus

stuzeeuk

Dont eat yellow snow
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triax 88, mulitblock
13E, 19E, 28E
DM 800HD
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
I live in Ukraine is there anywhere I can get an international dialer to work from here ?

Ukrainian telecom networks only recognise Pulse dialing (not tone). and the internationcode here is (8).....(wait for a tone on the international exchange) then (10) 207 ???? ???.

Would the dialers work from here ? can the be prgrammed to dial different numbers ?

Stuart